Dark Night

You sat on the basement floor as you had for that entire day. Strade has gone upstairs, promising to 'play' with you again tomorrow. You just couldn't sleep though, even if you like pain your body won't let you sleep with how much it ached. But this wasn't a problem as your mind had been running a mile a minute, thinking about what else he had in store. Your eyes had adjusted to the darkness, you looked at his work bench and tools. So many toys to be used on you, in probably so many ways that you can't even think of .
You couldn't help but drool a bit at the thought of having your legs cut off just a little bit below the knee with the many saws, or having small carvings of hearts on your skin that we're all done by him.
But while lost in your thoughts, you noticed how dry your throat was, and how lose the ropes were. It might be risky but god dammit you needed to be ready for tomorrow. You check the ropes and see if you can pull your hand through. And to your luck, you could. Pulling the other hand out you quickly go to the fridge. There were no cups to use and you weren't going to risk how loud the sink on the back wall might be. As you softly step to the fridge and open it, your face began to blush
Inside of the fridge was meat, human meat. You smile wider than you could ever think of being possible. Does he eat them? The thought of becoming like these people, eaten my Strade, a man that they were terrified of and a man that you newly obsessed over, made you hot. The thought of him eating you, becoming part of him, made you more happy than you ever have been before, but not as happy at the thought of him keeping you forever.
You quickly took a single bottle of water that was next to all of the cheap beer, and down it. Feeling your throat become less dry, you slip back into your restraints, and slowly drift off into sleep