cutting

Taking the box cutter, you begin to pant heavily. You had done this so many times before, but not with someone who was with you. Not with some one who was enjoying this as much as you.
   You press the knife into the tender skin on your forearm, getting ready to cut into your flesh. The small prick of pain making you blush ever so slightly. You swiped the blade across you arm, you hear the soft sound of flesh being cut and you look at the new wound on your body. The cut was deep, the white skin underneath could be seen as blood began to slowly bud and blossom. The quick pain that had left too soon made you even more aroused.
   You glance at Strade, trying to ask him if you should cut again. With a wildly blushing face, he gave you that trade mark smile and told you, 
   "Again"
   You didn't hesitate, and cut on your fore arm again, bellow the fist one. You did this 3 more times before your dominant hand got tired, and you couldn't cut any more.
   "All tiered out buddy?" Strade asked, a more sympathetic look on his face. You look up at him, and nod. Your face was hot and you could only assume it was red as a beet. Blood was pouring out of the wounds now, some was even congealing. Strade, walking to his work bench, opened a cabinet and took out a first aid kit. His heavy boots walked over to you, and he crouched to your level.
   "Sorry, gotta stitch that up. Can't have you dying one me!" Strade told you, he said it like he would say a joke. Strade got out a curved needle and thread. He was treating you like some sort of scared small animal, gently holding your arm while stitching your cuts. You never felt kindness like this before, this warm caring touch. It was like he was afraid that if he squeezed you too hard, you would break.
   He wasn't gentle with the stitching, he knew you could deal with some more pain. When he finished, you looked down and saw clean stitches. Now drying blood was still left on your arm, but it was okay. Because you think...you think that you're okay with all of this.