Chapter 6

Morning....

Heer pov...

I woke up at 9:00 due to my alarm when I saw up, I saw Shawn is sleeping and he was looking too cute.
I walked to the bathroom and finished my business then I went to the kitchen for breakfast and I was searching in the cupboard then I found ingredients for pancakes and black coffee then I started making breakfast for me and Shawn then I heard footsteps coming down and I saw Shawn he came and sat on the coffee table I greeted him good morning he smiled and told morning then I asked him"coffee "he asked is it black? I nodded and I gave him coffee and pancakes then he asked me" did you ate ur breakfast"? I replied no I am not hungry then he told "it's not good for your health and ur dad also told me to check whether you are eating or not so in food I am not going to listen ur excuse then he told come and eat with me as ik u had made for me only so we both will share" I was nervous but he was trying his best to make it work and as I'm he is not going to leave me without eating anything so we both shared our breakfast.

Then he told me "see heer ik we both were not comfortable but we both were not having any situation so can we give 1try for maybe it will work and things will go properly and maybe we can fall in love with each " I nodded and told yaa I was also thinking maybe we give one shot to this relationship.

then he told I need to go for work are you ok if you are alone here I nodded and then I asked what about ur lunch I will eat outside but you need to eat ok? I nodded and smiled then he told till 8:00 I will come we can eat dinner together and then he took his guitar case and told if you need anything you can call me or msg me and told bye take care, I smiled and told bye.

then I was alone at home so I thought I should keep clothes in the closet and clean the hall and see the kitchen get used to it.

After 3hour my all work was over them I made myself lunch and I got msg from Shawn

shawnie ❤💞: hey!
                        I hope you ate ur lunch?

Heer:hii
          ya just had wbu?

shawnie ❤💞: good, just going to eat, bye😊

Heer: ok bye:)

Then I thought I should watch Netflix, I saw time so it was 7:00 I thought I should make dinner I cooked pasta for me and shawn I was lying on the couch and slept there I fell like someone was shaking then I saw it was shawn then he asked me am I ok or not? I nodded and told yaa, you gk and fresh up I will serve food

after sometime shawn came and we sat on the dining table we talked about each other he also told me I had decorated everything it's looking sweet and cute I told thanks and then he told my best friend had invited us so will you go with me? I smiled and told ofc then I went for cleaning plates when shawn came and I told I will do this you made dinner, breakfast I will do this pls go upstairs and change I smiled and told thanks for the help :)

Then I changed in my PJ and shawn came nd changed in his sweatpants then we both slept in the same bed but maintaining a proper gap between us I was not comfortable now and he respected my decision and it's ok I can understand

then we both slept.

Heer pov ....
I am so happy we made this I hope we can fall in love but tomorrow I will ask him can I search for some job I am too bored sitting at home.

Shawn pov.....
OMG it was soo good start she is understanding , caring I hope we both can fall in love ik from today I love her but I guess I should give her time.

it was good day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N NOTE

HOPE YOU GUY'S ENJOYED IT I AM SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE.I'LL TRY MY BEST NOT TO MAKE IT!!

PLS VOTE ,COMMENT AND SHARE

LOVE YOU ALL❤❤