Chapter 8

I and shawn were making breakfast and talking then suddenly Shawn phone rang so he picked and told "ok mom we will come" then he came and told "umm....Heer, my mom has called us for dinner are you ok with it?" yaa off shawn" but what time? "7 and I am going now for work I'll come till 6:00and we can leave at 6:30"  I replied ok tc and eat ur food" bye u too"

skip to dinner....

it was 7:20 we were 20 min late but it was ok Aaliyah was showing me her room and we were catching up everyone was so polite and caring with me then Karen called us telling dinner is ready everyone come down  I helped her arranging table then after sometime Karen spoke "so Heer is Shawn treating you properly or should I beat his ass?" we all laugh and Shawn whined and I told "yep he is treating me properly and respectful and I can't ask a more perfect guy as I have Shawn" everyone awwed and shawn blushed but then Karen spoke once again and told, "what about your honeymoon?" "When are you going to do?" and ik this question would be awaked but I want to ask that when we are going to get grandchildren?" as Shawn was sitting beside me so he rubs my back as I chock my food because of that question we both blushed and Shawn told "Momm" so everyone laughed and told "we all were going  just make sure u both go to your honeymoon" we replied yaa" after dinner I helped Karen and we were joking and she was telling the funny story of Aaliyah and Shawn after finishing our work we both went to the family room where everyone was there and then Aaliyah came and showed me album which was in her hand and it was shawn them everyone was telling his funny story anddd shawn was embarrassed extremely then he told "mom dad it's too late and I want to drive also and I guess Heer would tired  also I guess we should go now Karen said "you both can stay here u know na"shawn told "yaa but I want to go for work so pls aloud us to go" Heer came and told "yaa it's late also shawn would be tired also but we will come soon I promise don't worry about Shawn work he will also come"then Karen and  Maunel hugged me and Shawn and told take care "we both nodded and told yaa"

At home....

Shawn told me to close my eye's and don't open till he says idk what was going on then he held my hand and guided me then he told me to "open my eye's"when I open I saw we were in our room and on our main wall there was a picture of my and shawn wedding day in which shawn was seeing me his hand was on my waist and I was laughing and then I saw there were candles in our room it was looking so good then I turned and saw Shawn and ask "what is this all and I mean this is beautiful I loved it thank you so much Shawn" then we dragged me to bed and told me to sit in his lap I hesitated but sat then he traced his hand on my face and told Heer ik you would be not feeling same but I want to tell you " Heer Shawn Mendes I am in love with you and I am confessing to you saying I love you.   I faced to Shawn and hugged him and told and told "I love you too" I was going to say you this but I thought I should do something special then I will tell you. Shawn cupped my face in his large hand and told love to tell me this I don't think you should do something special and thanks for trusting mad making this work Heer I am feeling so lucky to have you I love you" then suddenly I felt pair of lips on my lips and it was so soft and the kiss was so passionate our lips moved in sync then we both pulled back for air and I was blushing so hard that I was feeling like my face would be red as a tomato then I hide my face in Shawn's neck snuggling him but he pulled back and told when you are blushing you look cute so baby don't hide from me them I told "Shawn you were my first kiss and it was amazing" shawn was in shocked and he asked me "are you serious?" this was your first kiss?" this means you didn't have any BF in past OMG heer I am sry I guess u didn't want your first kiss like this was it too bad Heer? I am sorry" then I spoke "Shawn it was amazing I loved it and you didn't ruin anything so don't worry and I had BF when I was 18 but we broke up coz he was forcing me to...." before saying anything shawn spoke"no need to worry honey I will never force you to do anything and I will keep you safe" then he kissed me again and I smiled in that kiss.

Then we changed in our PJ and slept but there was no gap between us we were cuddling each other but I was not able to sleep so I spoke"Shawn are you sleeping?" he immediately sat and asked I am making you uncomfortable or you not able to sleep because of nightmare?" Then I spoke and told noo I am not tired and I want to watch Netflix or talk something but if you are tired then it is ok" then he told nope I am also not able to sleep because of happiness that we both feel same I smiled and asked "can we watch something pls" he smiled and told yaa then he told "but I will choose"so I told "okk"I was not expecting horror film and I was shocked I told Shawn"if we are going to watch this then I am not seeing" he laugh and told "whatever come and sit here I am there and you going to watch this with me " I protest but he was to stubborn so I was hiding my face in a blanket and holding Shawn tightly whenever anyone was screaming after some time I slept and I was felling like someone was carrying me when I open my eyes I saw shawn was taking me to our room but then also "I asked him what are you doing?" he replied "sleep and I am taking you to our room".

Heer POV.....

Today was the best day I and Shawn confessed feeling for each other and...I can't express my feeling right now I am soo lucky I got caring, understanding, my soulmate, and loving husband.
Then I kissed him on the cheek and slept.

Shawn POV....

OMG we both feel same we both confessed and I am feeling like every second I am falling for her more she is so adorable, goofy, cuddly and she doesn't have any weight now I guess I need to keep an eye on her whether she is eating or not I don't want her to be Ill because of not eating anything but she looks cute and I need to protect her from everything I love her then I hugged her and slept.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N NOTE

HOPE YOU GUY'S ENJOYED IT I AM SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE.I'LL TRY MY BEST NOT TO MAKE IT!!

PLS VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE

LOVE YOU ALL❤❤