Chapter 9

Skip to 1 month....

Me and Shawn completed 1 month and I was comfortable with him and he was comfortable with me .

We both got to know each other properly and we both got too close like we were able to share our problem with each other, I also told Shawn can I join some work coz I don't want to depend on him only and sitting home is also boring so agreed on that and asked me what kind of job I want I told him I want to join some photography career he proposed me to work for him as he go tour and he want some more people for photography so he asked Andrew and I got selected all the crew member were happy and they accepted me.

Today was my 1 day of shooting and it was of shawn modeling for Calvin Klein

I clicked nest shot of him I was too nervous but I done that

I was not able to focus because of how hot he was looking and when I was seeing him he was smirking at me

After photoshoot Andrew told I am very good at this and I was too happy then we all went to our office and shawn has arranged my personal office and his office is also front of my office. I was packing my stuff and checking all mail till that time Shawn came in my and I was not knowing he came and scared me and my face went plane then he came and hugged me and told"I am sry babe but you were so focused so I thought I should do something"then I snuggle him smelling his collage and told"you are going to pay for it" til that time Andrew came so we both got separated and he told "time is over and tomorrow we are going to discus tour dates and Heer u had done grt job"I smiled and told "thanks"then he went and Shawn came and wrapped his hand from back and told "in shoot you were looking at me blushing"on that time my heart skip a beat and I was in shock so I ignored it and told "I want to take my stuff " he pushed me on wall and asked "babe are you ignoring my question?" I tried to push him but he was too strong,but it was felling good so I kissed him on lips and it long kiss then he told"you know na I love you?" I smiled and locked my hand on his neck and "ofc and I love you too"then he helped me to pack my stuff and we went home.

At home....

Shawn told me "don't make any food we will order it" so I told "ok" and I went up to fresh up .

I ordered food for me and Heer and I noticed that heer phone was getting too much of msg so I checked who was messaging.

Unknown no-u

U-hey baby!

U-I miss u n ur body

U-baby ik u r reading this don't ignore me.

U- r u mad on me?

U-I miss ur body the way u were screaming for me.

Shawn....

Till that time heer came downstair so I hided her phone and she came n hug me u didn't hug her cuz I was hurt so I ignored it she asked me"am I ok or nt?"I told "yaa I am fine".

Heer"umm Shawn do u know where is my phone Andrew was going to send me those photos" I told"see on couch or table"then she came neare and asked"babe what's wrong the time I came down u r acting weird tell me if anything is bothering u" my face was red frm angry ness so I stand and gave her phone by opening that msg and told"u hurt my feelings heer I trusted u,u broke my heart"she was looking chat like she never saw that and she spoke "s...sh..shawn I-I swear I don't know anything,I swear I  not cheating on you,I love u pls don't leave me we can find who's this pls trust me"I snap her phone frm her hand and texted who's this

Unknown no-u
Heer-h

U- babe u texted back I missing ur body

(A/n shawn is talking with that guy not heer)

H-shut the fuck up n tell me who r u?

U-guess

H-mc tell me ur name

U-remember the I slapped u,chocked u n u were screaming for help

H- YOU ARE TYLER. HOW DID YOU.GET MY WIFE NUMBER?STAY THE FUCK AWAY FRM HER OTHER WISE I WILL KILL YOU

U-finally u remember me .

H-I am Shawn

U-oh....dude

H-STAY AWAY FROM HER.

Shawn ....

I BLOCKED THAT NUMBER.

And I saw my girl sitting on couch she was scared and afraid that I will leave her. I went near her and hugged her and told "I am sorry for not trusting pls don't be mad on me ik I deserve it but I love u"she hugged me and told I will never leave u I am bit sad that u didn't trust me but u know..I guess we should leave it and eat our food....

We ate our food and I helps her for cleaning it was normal between me and her.

Then we went in our bedroom she went in bathroom she was taking time I thought she was taking shower but no then she came outside and went in her closet and start searching something I asked what happened but she reply "I am searching my stuff I'll will come you go"then she called me and told "shawn I am srubut can u go to pharmacy and buy pad or tampos for me pls I am out of stock and I started my period pls shawn"her was was red I guess she was embrace for telling me to buy her this I went near her and hugged and told"it's ok don't embrace ur self and this show u r ok and healthy and I am ur husband so be comfortable"then I kissed her forhead and went she was looking relief when I told her that then I bought her everything she told then I bought chocolate,ice cream and all then went home then I gave her pad and then she went in bathroom and cleaned her self and came out and thank me then I gave her chocolates and ice cram she was so happy by it after 30 min we cuddled and slept.

Shawn POV....

I saw heer in pain holding her stomach so I thought tomorrow we both will take off and rest and I was happy that she forgive me. Then I hugged her tightly and keep her warm and slept

Heer POV....

I was scared that shawn will leave me but he trusted me and told sry he also brought me pad and chocolate I was so relief by it k love him then I cuddled him and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N NOTE

IK THIS CHAPTER WAS SHIT SRY WAS THIS SHITTY CHAPTER I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT UP AND SRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE!!!

PLS VOTE ,COMMENT AND SHARE

LOVE YOU ALL❤❤!!!!

STAY SAFE!!!!