The Meet At The Parking Lot

Ally's P.O.V

He then whispered in my ear, " Meet me in the parking lot after school."

---

I raced out the school, glad that it was finally over. I remembered my talk with Brad and sighed.

"Bye Clar! I have to meet up with a friend." I said, waving to Clarissa.

"Bye! " Clarissa said happily and went in the other direction.

I shifted my backpack on my right shoulder and walked to the back of the school. I could see Brad, leaning against the school building, one hand in his pocket and one hand tapping his phone. I looked at his outfit. He was wearing a white tee under a black leather jacket and black jeans.

He looked kinda...hot.

I shook my head, clearing the thought. I guess I forgot to take my pills today or something.

I ran over making sure to not make a sound. Once I got close enough I snatched his phone away, surprising him.

"Let's see who you've been texting." I said with a grin on my face.

"Give that back." Brad tried to reach for it.

" Nope." I popped the p. I looked at his phone while keeping it away from him. Brad grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him. My heart beat sped up like crazy. He leaned down to my neck and I could feel his breath against my neck.

"Give it." He whispered. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks. I shook my head furiously. He repeated it a few more times.

I almost gave in. His warm and welcoming touch soothes me. Does he know that he affects me this way?!

I had to think quick.

There was no point in holding it up in the air, he was taller than me by like half a foot.

I slid it down my pants. It hit my right leg and stopped since I wore skinny jeans.

When he saw he groaned. "Seriously?"

"Yep since you won't let me GO!!" I tried squirming out of his grip. I could feel his bulky muscles and knew even if I tried my best, I couldn't get out of his grip.

"I will once you give me my phone back." Brad said.

"Hey I think cheerleaders are coming over this way." I pretended to pear over to the side of the building. Brad quickly let me go and I headed for the bathroom.

"Hold up where do you think you're going?" Brad grabbed my wrist to stop me from walking away.

"Oh so you don't want your phone?" I pointed it out to him.

"I do." Brad still didn't let me go.

"Then let me go. Somebody's been texting you and the vibration is so uncomfortable against my leg." I rubbed my leg where Brads phone is.

Brad laughed at my reaction.

"I'll be back." I said, walking towards the girl's bathroom.

"I'm coming with you." Brad held my wrist firmly but gently.

"Why?" I asked.

"So you don't leave when you get my phone out." Brad said with a bit of 'duh' in his tone.

"Um I don't think so." I said. "What will people say when they see you come out of the girl's bathroom?"

What does he want that is so important which causes me to be late. My 19-year old brother, Kevin, was picking me up.