Date

My phone vibrated. I looked down.

Hey Ally it's Brad ;)

I opened my mouth in shock. How did he get my phone number?! I flipped over on my stomach on my bed and texted him back.

Where on earth did you get my phone number?!

He immediately texted back, which surprised me.

Somewhere on earth ;) meet me outside?

I rolled my eyes. Classy.

Why? It's almost dinner time

I popped some almonds in my mouth and waited for his reply.

I know. That's why. I'm taking you someplace. ;)

I typed back:

Let ask my parents

(Brad)They already know

Okay this was getting suspicious..

Ok....how should I dress?

(Brad) I guess fancy? Don't worry babe ;) you look gorgeous in anything. Don't dwell on it too long

(Ally)I'm not your babe

(Brad)Yes you are

(Ally)Ok shut up I'm gonna get dressed

(Brad)Okay, babe.

I rolled my eyes. He's so stubborn. I walked to my closet and tapped my chin with my finger. A familiar dress caught my eye. I took a dark blue dress from the hanger.

It was probably my favorite dress.(Picture of the dress is the picture above. I can't describe well so I put a picture. Hope you like it!)

I smiled and walked to my bathroom. I stripped of my clothes and put on the dress. I twirled around, loving how the ends flew up, making it look sort of like a tutu.

I walked out of the bathroom and to my vanity. I bent down and opened the bottom drawer, taking out my makeup bag. I applied light pink blush, mascara, eyeshadow, and finally, lipstick. I looked at myself. Not bad.

I got out a blue purse and put my wallet, phone, and keys in. Just in case I got cold, I put on a black leather jacket. Don't get me wrong, but I think leather jackets are cool.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"Have fun honey!" My mother rushed up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Thanks...mom." I managed to choke out.

My mom released the hug.

"Smile big for me!" My dad came to the stairs with a camera and started taking pictures of me.

"Dad. It's not prom." I said.

"But it's your first date!" Dad said, chuckling.

"Hon, let's let her go. Or else she will miss her date." My mom said, laughing.

I walked down the remaning stairs and grinned. "Thanks mom."

I kissed them both on the cheek. "I'm going to be home at nine so don't worry."

My mom wiped some tears from her eyes and smiled.

I walked to the shoe rack and picked out some blue heels to match the shoes. You know the ones in Every Witch Way where Maddie wears those shoes all the time? Well mine is the same except its blue. I walked out of my house to meet Brad. He was leaning against his car in a white shirt with a leather jacket and black jeans. Damn he looks hot.

He looked at me and a smile was instantly on his face. When I got close to him, he pulled me closer by the waist. "Hello beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

His breath was cool and minty and warm. It sent shivers down my spine and made me feel good.

"Hello to you to." I said, smiling.

"That's all I get?" Brad pouted.

"Fine. I like your shirt." I said, grinning.

Brad rolled his eyes and chuckled. He opened the car door for me. I got in.

He walked to the other side of the car and got in.

---

"Oh my gosh this food is amazing." I groaned and rolled my eyes back.

"Ally don't do that. You make my hormones go crazy." Brad said.

"Oh Brad! Mhmmmm. Ugh stop Brad! Oh, it feels so good!" I kept groaning.

Brad gripped me by the shoulder. "You are so weird."

I laughed. "Thanks. I mean, it's not like I get it all the time."

Brad dipped his finger in tomato sauce and smeared it on my cheek. "You looked better this way."

I opened my mouth is shock and reached over to punch him in the shoulder.

"Owie that hurts so much." Brad said in a baby voice.

"Wow thanks for the sarcasm." I said and rolled my eyes.

I used a napkin to wipe the tomato sauce from my face. "I don't know why I agreed to go on a date with you in the first place."

"Because you love me and would die to go on a date with such a hot and handsome and popular guy." Brad answered.

"Sure." I said.

"So your mind hasn't changed about me huh." He said, sipping his drink.

"Nope." I said. "You haven't proved yourself worthy of me."

I thought that I would play with him, and added, "By the way, have you noticed how hot Jake was?"

Brad merely smiled. "And have you seen how beautiful Clarissa is?"

"But you told me I was beautiful when you were waiting for me at your car." I pointed out.

"What if I was lying?" Brad smirked.

"What if I said I knew you weren't lying?" I said.

"Let's change the subject." Brad said. "Let's talk about pickup lines."

I rolled my eyes. He's totally the comeback king. "Sure. What about them?"

"Let's just talk about the ones there are. Like, is it okay if I don't have a library card, because I'm totally checking you out." Brad said.

"Are you always like this? Like switching to random topics?" I asked.

"Maybe." Brad grinned. "Oh! And I would love it if you said this to me: Can you be my motorcycle because I want to ride you all night." Brad smirked.

I looked at him in shock as my jaw dropped. Now who is the one being dirty here?!

"Not me." Brad shook his head in disagreement. The heck?

"Sure you aren't." I rolled my eyes. Dirty much.

---

Brad's P.O.V

Ally was sleeping when I got to her house. I carried her bridal style in her house, and getting permission from her parents, I carried her up to her room. I laid her down carefully on her bed. I brushed some hair that was covering her face and looked at how gorgeous she looked in the dark, with the only light coming from the moon from her window.

"Good night beautiful. Sweet dreams." I whispered and pecked her forehead.

~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for the amazing reads! Hope you are enjoying the story so far and if you are, remember to press the like button! Feedback is always welcome. Also if you would like to suggest something that would be awesome. Don't be ghost readers XD!

Writer: Vivian
Editor: Vanessa