Slutters and Random days (part 1)

Hey guys it's me here Vanessa, okay so Vivian decides that it's a little too much work to be going back and forth with the chapters so the rest of this book has become like another story for me but Vivian will still be editing this book. Thanks for everything guys. Also I give credit to Vivian for this book.

Ally's POV:

I woke up with the sun shinning against my face. I groaned and looked at the time. 7:00am. Oh well since I'm awake might as well get ready for school. I walked to my closet and picked out my clothes for the day and threw them on my bed. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower, and then dried my body with a towel and then wore my clothes, humming Blank Space.

Knock knock

"Come in." I said.

"Hey." Brad said.

"Hey who let you in?" I asked grabbing my bag.

"Your mom." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and took my leather jacket from the edge if my bed and walked out of my room. Brad followed me.

"No surprise there. Did you eat yet?" I asked running down the stairs.

"Yeah." Brad said.

"Oh well now you get to watch me eat my food." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aw I don't get a bite?" He faked a pout.

"Nope." I popped the p.

"You're mean." Brad commented.

"That's so nice of you." I put my hands to my heart. "MOM WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?!?!?!"

"IM COOKING!" Kevin yelled.

"Ugh your cooking is terrible." I joked doing the usual retinue we do.

"And your cooking is terrible too." Kevin joked.

"I was 9 i didn't know how to cook." I stuck my tongue at him and he did the same to me. "So how's my pancakes going? I want strawberry ones." I sat down on a chair in front of a counter.

"Oops I made blueberry ones instead." Kevin smiled cheekily.

"Ugh we had them yesterday." I whined.

"Shuddup. Hey Brad whatcha want." Kevin flipped a pancake.

"No thanks I'm good." Brad shook his head amused of my argument with Kevin.

"Get the door. C. Should be here in a few seconds." Kevin landed a pancake on the plates filled with them.

"Okay." I ran to the door and opened it just as Clarissa rolled in with her skateboard.

"BOOM!" Clarissa yelled. "Kevin 2 pancakes for me and I'll go get your parents."

"Does she always do this?" Brad asked. We nodded. She was running up the stairs dropping her skateboard in my room, as always, then running into my parents room.

"It's our thing. We get up, Kevin makes breakfast, my parents go to sleep again, Clarissa comes and wakes my parents up, we all eat, then we all leave for school or work." I explained.

"Cool." Brad nodded. Kevin slid a plate in my direction and I digged in.

"What's up Kevin?" I asked once I swallowed my food.

"Nothing." He shook his head puting on a fake smile.

"Kevin what's up." I asked putting on my serious face. Kevin sighed and dropped the fake smile.

"Tell you at dinner with the rest. Clarissa is staying for dinner right?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah." I said. What's going on.