i love food

Hello again everyone!....  im going to talk about a paticularly uh shall i say touchy subject. FOOD! i understand that alot of people have a love hate or even a hate, hate relationship with food but we all have to come in contant with some food, because the alternative is death, which i dont know about you but for me death is less apealing than a cheese burger....

so why do so many people struggle with food? i dont know why because personaly the worst thing that can happem to me (concerning food) is not bieng able to choose between cheese cake and chocolate cake but as i say its not about me. yeh i know these are my thoughts but i also think about the thoughts of other people.

all this started because i read somewhere that some people are actually scared of food! this shocked me at first but then i got thinking (as i do) about how people could easily be scared of food i mean if you had weight isssues or anything like that (i feel you guys, sending love and support to al those of you who do) but if you had those sorts of problems which are completley valid problems to have, food may be scary. as odd as it may sound to you and me who quite frankly think that our hotdogs should be more scared of us than we of it it may not be an issue. but when youve struggle for a long period of time trying to gain/loose weight hopefully to be healthy there is a direct corrolation with food and weight right? (sorry to get wordy on y'all) so the very cause of thier problem maytbe food and we all know we either fight or run and if you run your scared and if your running from food your scared of food *catches breathe*.

well guys this isnt about eating disorders its more about my love of food more than anything. im not someone who's ever had major problems with food or anything so that pretty much explains my positive attitude toward food  apart from that my mums owns a restuarant and is pretty much a boss about anything to  do with cosumption so yeh theres no shortage of food. im no strager to sports and work outs so thats also not an issue, burning of any of those excess pounds.

Apart from weight, it has been scientifically proven that "good food" (obviously a subjective term) can cuase imense happyness i.e comfort eating and ice cream duh! so it makes sense that people really like genuinley like food. but going back to the whole "good food" thing im a bit of a food snob and i find it har to eat anything that i dont think is "good food" shout out to all my gordon ramsy & nigella lawson fans out there. so for me ordinary random foods dont just make me happy stuff like exceptional italian and charming chinese tend to leave a mark on my general mood. ;)

so having said that id love to hear what you all think about food & stuff be sure to comment, vote and all that fun stuff about what you all think about foood and your expiriences! :)

night - C :*