we are all so blessed

For starters, Happy holidays! hope everyone is having a good time with family and loved ones. This book is not a normal book as such because it is really more like a diary than anything, so very informal just my thoughts on issues and stuff so yeh. Hope you find it interesting!

29/12/14

Soo today i had a thought... we are all so blessed. Yeh its cliché & its been said millions of times but i think we all must remember that no matter how your holiday is going or how tested you may feel or what you are going through you are blessed. it may feel like its all crap and you feel like its all going down hill and there is no way out but there is.

I dont know you but i really do hope you got what you wanted for christmas because you probably deserve to because i think bassically everybody deserves to be happy esspeccially at christmas, but even if you didnt get what you wanted exactly its not about what you get. its about who your with and some of you maybe having a bit of bad time and may not be with anyone you want to be with. but when you get down think of where you could be.

all this started because i was in the car thinking about life and how hard it can be sometimes and i remebered there are people who have just lost someone they loved, are terminally ill, have no home, have no money, have no family, work in sweatshops, dont work at all and life must feel pretty damn crap for them so next time you think you have it hard theres always someone who has it worse. so for the very reason that you woke up this morning and hopefully had something, anything to eat and people who love you because you are you, YOU ARE SO, SO BLESSED.

even if you dont have all those things you are stil breathing right?! that has to count for something. so guys i hope you take away someting from this even if its just that you hug your loved ones a little tighter or even just smile at the fact your alive and well and have some kind of internet accsess when other people would kill to be able to, then thats great!

God bless (or whatever you belive)... have a good one!

xxx - C