Chapter 6

~(6:00pm)

"Wait what-"

"I'm gonna teach you to protect yourself" Chan said as he dragged Felix to his training room.

"B-but I-"

"No buts I don't want anything to happen to you" Chan said knowing that Eclipse will do their best to kill Felix.

"Fine where do I start?"

"Do you know any martial arts?"

"Taekwondo"

"Warm up, then we spar" Chan closes the door as Felix starts stretching.

(Btw both of them were in 'whatever you wear while practicing' clothes)

"Done?"

"Yup let's get it" Felix says laughing before taking stance, attacking Chan, pinning him down almost instantly.

Rolling over Chan ends up on top of Felix, pinning down Felix's hands with one hand, clutching lightly at Felix's neck.

"Is this how you're planning to protect yourself?" Chan asks smirking at Felix who was avoiding his gaze.

"I- shut up" Felix kicks his legs towards Chan, kicking his back.

Chan's breath leaves him as Felix escapes from his grasp, pinning Chan on the floor sitting on his torso, hands beside Chan's face.

"Kitten do you even know what you're doing?"

"I may not know what I'm doing but I do know what I'm doing to you, Channie.." Felix leans closer to Chan, their lips inches away from each other...

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT UP ALL OF YOU" pulling away Felix turns around at the loud voice.

~(with the others while chanlix were increasing the sexual tension in the training room note this is right after they went away)

"So.. I picked up this dagger from Felix and it's Chan's I'm sure-" Changbin keeps the dagger on the table in front of everyone.

"No its Felix's" Jisung, Hyunjin and Seungmin say at the same time, "wait how-" Jeongin doesn't get to continue as he's interrupted by Changbin.

"No its Chan's, it was stolen, question is how did Felix end up with it?"

"Felix stole it" Jeongin points out.

"NO HE DIDN'T YOU GUYS DID ITS FELIX'S" Jisung suddenly yells.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE ALL OF YOU SHUT UP" Minho yells at them who are about to start arguing.

"What's happening?" Chan comes in the room, followed by Felix.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH STOLE YOUR DAGGER CHAN" Changbin points at Felix as Minho facepalms.

"Chan hyung look at it.. it's yours isn't it?" Jeongin hands Chan the dagger, Felix looking at it while clinging subtly to Chan.

"That's mine.." Chan and Felix say together.

"Oh for fucks sake can someone let me speak?" Minho says breaking the silence.

"Good.. so Felix you said that you had given your dagger to a guy named Chris right?"

"But my english name is Chris-" Chan says before putting the dots together.

"So.. I'm the guy he gave the dagger to-"

"So.. Chan's my childhood crush?" Chan and Felix say before Felix runs to Minho, hiding behind him.

"I.. I think we all need an explanation here" Changbin says looking between Minho, Felix and Chan.

"Right so Felix gave this dagger to a guy named Chris who's Chan and then Jisung stole it from Jeongin and then we end up here" Minho does his best and explains everything with chanlix adding details in between.

"So.. now they're together?" Jeongin points to Chan and Felix who were frozen.

"I.. I dont know I wanna take things slow I'm.. confused.. about my feelings" Felix sits on Hyunjin's lap, avoiding everyone's eyes.

Nodding Chan leaves the room, going to the roof top, and the others to their rooms.

"Baby are you ok?" Minho asks sweetly, gently holding Felix's face as tears started dripping.

"Noo sweetie please don't cry" Seungmin tries to hug Felix who pushes everyone away, running to the roof, not knowing Chan was there.

Chan was there, sitting, looking at the stars. Felix barges in not realising that Chan was there, and starts sobbing.

His breath calmed down as he felt a pair of arms around him "it's all good know" Felix hugs him, his tears drying out on Chan's shirt.

"Ch-channie I.. what if I say I love you.. it's not JUST like.. like LOVE love you?" Whimpering as he looked up Felix saw Chan smiling, "I love you too kitten.. LOVE love you" Chan chuckles at Felix who bursts out laughing.

"Channie.. can we stay like this for a bit more?" Felix says noticing that he was wrapped up in Chan's arms.

"As long as you want" Chan says making himself comfortable before pulling Felix close.

~(with minsung)

"Do.. you think he's alright?" Jisung asked.

"Yes.. Chan's there.. I don't think anything can go wrong.." Minho says as Jisung leans on his shoulder.

"Minho hyung. What are we?" Jisung sits up, looking at Minho.

"I.. what do you want us to be Ji?"

"A couple" pulling Minho close Jisung kisses him, Minho kissing him back passionately.

"Then Jisung will you be my husband? I know this isn't the right way to ask but I want you to stay with me throughout my life. Because you are the love of my life." Minho pulled away looking at Jisung who broke into a smile.

"YES" Jisung says hugging Minho small tears of happiness dripping.

~(with Changin)

"I shouldn't have said that about Felix"

"You shouldn't have dumbass" Jeongin sats draping himself on Changbin.

"Not the time Jeongin"

"Fine" sighing Jeongin gets up and goes to Hyunseung.

~(with the trio)

"What now?" Hyunjin asks breaking the awkward silence.

"Anyone up for anime?" Seungmin removes his phone out, waving it in front of the two.

"Fairy tail" Hyunjin says pulling Jeongin into his lap, making the youngest yelp.

"So.. we're gonna ignore the elephant in the room?" Jeongin asks as Seungmin plays fairy tail S3 ep 12.

"Yup" Hyunjin says letting Seungmin cuddle up to his side as the three watched anime peacefully.

~
Hi I don't remember anything about taekwondo anymore so if there's something wrong please forgive me.

Also I hope y'all are happy?
You won't be for long...