d

Sunwoo's jaw dropped, he thought he looked ok, but Jeonghwa was absolutely stunning

"Sunwoo? You ok?" She asked him, waving her hand in front of him. He nodded, snapping out of the trance.

Jeonghwa on the other hand thought he looked better. He was almost matching with her. He was wearing blue jeans, with a pastel pink shirt and a white sweater over the top of it. The two headed off to the mall after admiring each other. It didn't take long to get there, only about 4 minutes. They were about to enter the mall.

【TheIdiotz™】<13 people>"We're all idiots"

【TheIdiotz™】
<13 people>
"We're all idiots"

Chanheehee
Sunwoo where the fuck did you go?
H.eo
He and Jeonghwa are on a date ://
Elric
damn i need a boyfriend.

J.onghwa
What Joon said is correct, we're on a date and no I will not tell you where pls don't crash our date.

HakHakHack
They're at the mall

J.onghwa
HAKNYEON

Firewoo
How'd you know?

"I'm literally right here." Haknyeon said, standing in front of them.

"Oh hi." Sunwoo replied, rolling his eyes. "Can you go?" Haknyeon nodded, leaving them alone as he caught up to his friends. The two continued to inside the mall.

Apparently they added air conditioning in the mall, it's surprisingly cool in there. Jeonghwa didn't remember this.

"Wait, are you skipping work? You and Haknyeon?" Sunwoo nodded.

"Haknyeon's friends from Jeju are in town so Sangyeon gave him a half day and I asked for a half day too." Jeonghwa nodded, then asked to go into a shop.

The two shopped for a while, buying stuff for each other. They got food, specifically that one Chinese restaurant that Jeonghwa loved, Sunwoo enjoyed it too, to be fair. And talked about this and that as they ate.

As they walked, they talked a ton about school, and all the work their teachers were giving them. They found out about their mutual interest in math and Sunwoo found about her love for writing and history. Science wasn't her forte, and it wasn't his either so who was he to complain.

They saw a few teachers and escaped talking to them and explaining why they're together. The teachers would be too confused.

They were in a clothes store (Jeonghwa wanted to get something for her brother's up coming birthday.) just browsing, when Sunwoo turned to her.

"Can you tell me about why you're writing the song?" Jeonghwa paused looking through the rack of shirts.

"To gain recognition from my mom, the woman you saw yesterday. She... isn't the best parent especially after dad left." Jeonghwa replied, and Sunwoo stared at her.

"What the fuck are you doing here."