r

The two (serious) teenagers turned to the voice, seeing Jiyoon

The two (serious) teenagers turned to the voice, seeing Jiyoon. Since the girl was in their class, and Jeonghwa had told him, he knew about what the girl has done to Jeonghwa, and he was not happy. He put an arm around Jeonghwa.

Jiyoon did not like this, she hated it even more when Sunwoo said "we're on a date."

"What?" She asked, extremely rudely. Sunwoo whispered to Jeonghwa to ignore her.

"I think your brother would like this, Jeong."  Sunwoo said pointing out a shirt.

"Hmm, maybe. I was leaning towards that one." She pointed to another one. Sunwoo nodded, examining that shirt.

"If only we had Younghoon and Chanhee with us, that would be hella helpful." Jeonghwa laughed, and nodded. She looked to the side, Jiyoon was gone. "She's gone." The two of the smiled at each other.

【Heo Hyunjoon】"Save me"You are friends•Online

【Heo Hyunjoon】
"Save me"
You are friends
•Online

H.eo
How's it going

J.onghwa
Good
J.onghwa
We ran into Jiyoon though
J.onghwa
Sunwoo saved me though :)

H.eo
That's good.

"Who is it?" Sunwoo asked, coming back after getting them a smoothie. She had bought both shirts.

"Hyunjoon, he was asking how it's going."

"You two sure are close." Sunwoo mumbled, swirling the straw in his drink.

"We've been friends since we were 3? I think?" Jeonghwa replied, taking a sip.

Sunwoo checked the time on his phone, 5:43.

【Park Seonghwa】"On my my way"You are friends•Online

【Park Seonghwa】
"On my my way"
You are friends
•Online

Ateez.Hwa
You better be getting home

Jeonghwa snorted, showing what her brother texted to Sunwoo. He laughed and suggested to go, saying the guys might be getting restless because Sangyeon might not be letting them eat until he gets back. She nodded.

J.onghwa
We're leaving now!

Ateez.Hwa
Good

Sunwoo walked her home, saying good night as the two parted. She told him to wait a second, and she placed a peck on his cheek.

Oh boy he was not expecting that. Sunwoo stood frozen in his spot, touching his cheek. At the window, she giggled at the frozen boy.

When Sunwoo reached home, the guys swarmed him, forcing him to tell them about his date.

"It was good, we just walked around the mall. Jiyoon was there but I got her off our backs. Jeonghwa kissed my cheek..." He whispered the last part so no one heard them.

"Who's Jiyoon?"

"Jiyoon bullies Jeonghwa."