Chapter 2[ Edward's Sister]

Another update.
Keep reading guys. ツ
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A girl is standing in front of me holding the lunch tray in her hand looking expectantly at me.

I don't think I have seen her. It is weird how I'm noticing new faces which to be honest kind of scare me because I think I was paying attention to people and I knew them but two new faces in one day.
It is scary.

Am i really seeing ghosts now. Do the ghosts now think I'm a ghost girl so they can pop up in front of me and befriend me. 'Hey I'm a ghost too let's be best buddies.'
Uh no. I can't handle this not today. Not  ever.

I truly hope they are not ghosts which only I can see. I might be a ghost girl but I'm not a fan of them

I nod my head silently praying she is real. It's not because she is a new face but because she had a very very pale skin and jet black hair.   Like she puts my complexion to shame.

"So... hi I'm Silvia. It's nice to meet you. " She says in a girly childish voice. I look around myself to see people looking at her.

She is real. Thank God!

"Um.. hey. I am Bella." I reply nervously. I'm unsure as to why she is sitting here with me. Even with her pale skin and ink black hair and blue eyes. She is really pretty.

She looks like Edward's sister from twilight. From the book because movie Edward look kinda sick. Sorry the makeup wans just too much for me.

She was that kind of beautiful. I just hope she is not a vampire. As cool as that  sounds I like my  neck without puncture marks.
Sorry not sorry  If you disagree.
That sort of rhymed. Okay never mind.....

She's sitting there happily eating her lunch looking at me as if I should ask her something. Maybe I should but I'm just too shocked with her presence after sitting alone for years. I cough a little to clear my throat.

"So you new here?" Well isn't it obvious. But I had to ask something and this was the first thing that popped in my mind.

She chewed and swallowed before answering. "Yeah my parents decided to move and they had us all packing and here I am now."  She answered but it sounded to me a bit too revised.

"You didn't try to stay back and complete your senior year there?" I couldn't help but ask. Her mouth thinned and her brow furrowed like  she didn't think that was a possibility or I would ask that. But then she smiled and her face changed.

"I thought it was time for me to move on. And I like this town and more peaceful here where I now live.  Its different to be a new girl and people don't judge you at first glance. Its refreshing meeting new people. " She finished and went back to her lunch.

I totally get what she means by not being judged and I felt relived that someone know that but still I don't get why she didn't sit with all other student more popular and welcoming then me. She was clearly beautiful I can tell from the sly glance boys were giving her and glares from the girls. Plus  she seems like more outgoing person.

"Why are you sitting with me?" I blurt out. She just look at me and gives  a small smile. 
"I mean I'm glad you are sitting with me but you could've sat with anyone else. Why me?"

"You were sitting all by yourself and I thought you would want a lunch buddy."
I felt my neck and face get warm.
"And who wants to sit with the popular and the rest. They are all just the same. Also that Jessica chic kind of just got under my skin asking me if I could introduce her to my brother. Like my brother needs a girl like her." She made a face at Jessica sitting on the lap of a football player.

A laugh escaped me startling me. Silvia just smiled. Jessica was clearly something. She was with a new boy every month sometime less.
"So you have an older brother?" I asked wanting to know her more.
She scoffed and my brow furrowed.

"Yes I do. He is older than me just by ten month which he never let me forget. There he is."  She said pointing to a boy sitting a few rows right to us. His back to us. He had curly brown hair unlike Silvia.

"We are both senior 'cause he was so small when we were younger that we always looked the same age anyways so we did things together like twins. Went to school together. Had same group of friends. Hung out with each other most of the time. We are like best friends." She finished still looking at the back of her brother with a loving smile on her face.

I smiled and felt a pang in my chest. If only my brother and I were so close. It would've been so nice.

"And I have a younger sister and my parents. What about you?" Silvia asked and my mind went back to the dinner last night my parents arguing and my dad storming out of the kitchen.

"Um I have a younger brother he's a sophomore and then it's just me and my parents." I finished lamely.

Silvia nodded her head and continued her lunch. I picked at my food thousand thoughts running through my mind.

"So do you have any friends?" Silvia asked after a few moments. I just shook my head words choking my throat. I couldn't tell her how lonely I was until she decided to sit with me. I didn't trust my voice not to betray me.

She put her hands on top of mine and gave a gentle squeeze. "Well I'm here now aren't I?" 

"You know you don't have to do it if you feel pity for for me. I was fine before you came. You should be with people who are not awkward or strange. Like me. " I say not looking up at her.

"Who says you are awkward or strange. I know you are fun to be with if you open up. Once I get to know you I know you want be shy like your are now and can be hell lot of fun. Trust me. " I give her a grateful smile.

"And... I don't want to be with people like those " she says pointing to Jessica who was now kissing the guy whose lap she was sitting on and others cheering them on. "I'd rather be with you. Someone like me. " She continues and flips my hand she was holding and bares my wrist and align her left wrist with mine.

There was a scar on both of our wrists making a single line.

I look up at her wide eyed. She shook her head. "I'll tell you when you tell me. Deal?" 

It's strange how you bond with some over an unusual thing and that someone start to mean something to you. That's what happens with me.

I nod my head and give her a real smile I have given someone in a long time.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Soooo.... A curly brown haired boy. Sound familiar. Doesn't it?
Do tell me what you think.
Comment and Vote if you like the chapter.
Ask me any questions. About this book. About me.
I would love some wattpad friends.

Lots of love ♥