1 : NO CATS ALLOWED

** Tine P.O.V

Hai, I'm Tine,  21 one years old,  single and available.  I was quite sure that I was well known in my college, they always told me that I have that heart warming smile. Hey,  i'm not that famous and i'm definitely not bragging, but you have to know the truth.. And you have to know me.

Yup,  that's me

Yup,  that's me. Don't fall for me..

Well the story that I'm gonna tell you...
It's all started when I was 10, still a innocent boy, I was walking  on the busiest street on my town, my pockets was full with coins,  I swear that everyone on the street can hear my coins clicking, I was about to buy an ice cream, but my feet stopped When I saw,  a lost kitten meowing probably hungry or left by her mother.

I grab her gently on my palm,  her voices just keep louder and louder that's when out
of nowhere,  a big cat jumped on my head, literally ON MY HEAD! I was screaming,  I drop the kitten,  I thought it was over if I leave the kitten alone,  I was on my knees and that big fat ugly cat start to scratch me here and there,  I try to cover my face especially my eyes!  It all happen so fast!

Not long after that someone saves me. I can't really see his face,  i was traumatised, i'm shaking,  and all of the sudden everything went dark. All I can hear is his angelic voice.

" hey, try to calm down,  don't worry I help you"

That day,  was the worst day of my life! I woke up in the hospital,and I was covered in bandages, because of that incidents Nowadays, I can't even LOOK at a cat, If I ever saw one.. I can feel my feet are as light as cloud,  I will run as far and as fast as I can! Try to touch?  No uh. I get my lesson already which is..
'don't fall for their innocent look!!' .

Some of you maybe said that "It's just a cat"  well this is what I'm about to say...

Do you know lion?  Yea that's what a cat look like in my eyes right now. Nope it's not a joke,  I'm not trying to be funny here..

It is what it is you know,  you can't force someone into liking the things that they don't.

Okay, 

Since I have a traumatic experience around Cats, I tell everyone around me that I have allergic towards cats. Who knows that one simple excuses can save my ass up until now! And now.. I'm living my peaceful life without a single cat!  NO CATS ARE ALLOWED to walk into my life.

Until.... This fcking thing happen to me.
It happens around 3weeks ago..

It was just like a normal sunny day,  usually in morning I would take a quick jogg before going to college, well remember I said the "worst day of my life"? scratch that out,
because that day when I take a jogg. It was definitely the most Worst,  Insane,  day of my life! If I knew what about to happen I would just lock my self up in the room!

I take a jogg like I always did,  smelling the fresh air,  waving to the elderly,  stopped by a cute dog. So yeah,  everything just went perfectly fine..but then..
I heard something moving in the bushes.. I come closer and a white cat, just appear infront of me!

I ran for my life.

I bet if you put me in the tracking field with a cat and Usain bolt,  I definitely without any doubt will win.

You know what? That cat was following me! No no. It's more like.. Chasing me! I speed up, looked back and...

That's the end of my normal life..

When I woke up,  I was expecting to be in a hospital but.. 

"oh fuck!  What the hell is going on.. "  I mumbling.

Cats just everywhere. Up,  down,  left,  right, 
Front, and even back.

I saw a signboard,  it says.. " Cat'z shelter"
I'm in a fucking cat shelter the last thing that I could ever think of!

" hey, new guy where are you come from? " i heard someone talked to me but I turn around and saw no one, except for this black grumpy cat. I flinched and try to run away from him but I can't really move, I feel weird it's like my body getting lighter or something.

I didn't think much I still have a massive headache,  I just want to get out from here!

" I'm Oz "

I turn around and saw that black grumpy cat again,  he's wearing a collar.. " Oz"
I chuckled

"I maybe losing my mind for thinking that cat talked to me."

"I am talking to you dumbass.and what did you mean by.. "that cat".. You're a cat yourself you know"

" can't you see,  I'm a human! "

" Okay great! now I'm talking to a cat"  I mumbled again.

" but what does he mean by... "you're a cat yourself.."

That's when I saw it,  my reflection.

big round eyes,  small ears, soft white fur,  a tiny peached nose.

I, Tine has turn into a CAT!

Not just any cat,  I turned into the cat that chased me earlier!

I was gasping for air,  I'm panicking,  I jumped on the table counter, and try to scream but all that come out from my mouth was..

" meow. "

I saw a small aquarium, 

" This is just a dream! " I soaked my face in the water just then...

" hey, what are you doing? "

Finally! I'm not insane!  Someone talked to me,  i knew it was just a bad dream. But...

That voice.. I knew that voice,  even after all these years.. I still remember that angelic voice.

I finally meet him, I always wondering.. What he looked like... Well.. Now he's standing in front of me.. A tall white guy,  attractive eyes with a beautiful shaped cherry lips,  what a perfect creation!

 A tall white guy,  attractive eyes with a beautiful shaped cherry lips,  what a perfect creation!

"hey kitty,  don't eat the fish will ya?  Come here.. Are you alright? "

He lift me up and that's when I know.. This is not a dream,  it's a nonsense reality that I have to face!

That's just how my lifestyle as a Cat begin.

Hey Fujoshieeees 🌈
Here's another BRIGHTWIN fanfic! It's just come out of my mind and i just decided to wrote it.  It's pretty hard because I'm a cat lover and to think that I had to write this hate cat situation it blew me off..

Hope you enjoying this, keep on reading,  thank you for supporting!
Love yaaa!!! 🌈💗