UPDATE: What Now?

Hello everyone! A lot of my friends and some of you who have been following the official story of ZTS, are wondering: "Where is the next chapter? When will it be published? Will it ever happen?"

I've been going through some things in my life (writer's block, and the pandemic) which I couldn't write another chapter.

However, since some things have lifted such as the coronavirus (not including North America). I have been able to write those chapters in the situation I have now. I have been working on Chapter 2 to the "The False Accident" side story which is unrelated to the official story.

What has been decided:

- Chapter 9 for the official story will be called the Team-Up, as you can already guess it will be about Nick getting a team up to try and stop the evil organization mentioned in Chapter 8.

- Chapter 10 will be about the real Judy and what's been happening to her while in the organization.

- Chapter 11 will be about the characters that were introduced during the MultiverseChapter. I think you know the one with all of the authors' OC's. They will learn about the situation happened in Oswald's world and see what they can do to help.

- Chapter 2 of "The False Accident", will be about a new police officer who will become a rookie at the ZPD, prior to Nick finding out Judy's False Accident.

That is all for now about what will be happening in the future. If I have other things that come up, I will let you know ASAP.

Thanks For Reading!

M.M.Fox