Chapter 1

Okay so this is technically my first story so sorry if it's bad I tried 😞 anyway enjoy~

In this world the community is obsessed with something called a quirk. A quirk is a super human ability that an man or woman can possess. They are typically different to every user and can be passed down via generations. 80% of the worlds population possesses a quirk and 20% don't or they are called quirkless. The first person to manifest a quirk was a new born baby in China this child had the ability to manifest light from it's body wich set the stage for many different people to manifest different types of quirks.

One day near shizuoka prefecture, a young boy named Izuku Midoriya was born. Izuku was son to Inko and Hizashi Midoriya, both we're proud of Izuku. Notice how I said were, yeah that respect and love Izuku had was gone when he reached the age of 4. Let's go back to that morning.
"Mommy, Daddy wake up! wake up! wake up!" Was heard througout the Midoriya house hold. Today was the day where Izuku got to go to the quirk doctors to see what kind of quirk he had. "Okay! Okay! Mommy and daddy are up!" Inko shouted playfully. "How about you go get changed so we can get breakfast and go izu" Hizashi told the hyperactive boy.

(Time skip to the doctors office)

"Sorry mr and miss Midoriya but it seems that your son has an additional joint in his small toe, meaning he is quirkless" Those words where like poison to the world. So when the no.1 hero fanboy found out he was quirkless his dreams shattered right there an then. On Izuku's face was a look of heartbreak, whilst the Midoriya's had a look of disappointment and horror.

(Time skip)

Once the Midoriya's came home objects were being thrown at Izuku from his mothers quirk whilst Izuku's limbs were being burned by his father (who possessed a fire quirk). Izuku yelled, screamed and cried till he fainted from pain and bloodloss.

Hey i will try to update soon but no promises. Bye~