Chapter 2

So here is chapter two hope you all enjoy~

Broccoli boi pov

I woke up with a huge migraine. As I looked around, I noticed that I wasn't in my room. I stood up, confused as ever and looked at the room I was in. Instead of being in my all might themed room, I was in a basement, by the looks of it a very creepy one. The walls were a metal like condition with dried blood stains littering the room. By the looks of it, I was lying down on a metal table with belt like straps that I think are for my arms and legs. I noticed how there was no windows in the room and that the only thing keeping the room lit was a small lightbulb directly above the table. The doors we're metal with dents, scratches and blood on them.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by the sound of footsteps walking towards my door. The doors open to see three people enter the room. First was my mom but something was different, instead of giving off a nice warm and caring aura she had a evil cold hearted and disappointed one. Next to her was my dad, he was really just the same but instead for smiling a warm one, he was smirking like a mad man. Lastly in between the two stood a creepy man with a mask with breathing pipes in. He for some reason introduced himself as All For One.

Afo said he had a surprise for me and that all I had to do was sit on the table and let him strap me in. As sceptical as I was I agreed. After he strapped me down he said something that made me happy but not for long. "Little, Little Izuku, would you like a quirk so strong you will be better than all might?" As a little kid of course I said yes. He smiled and quickly gave me a quirk through his. It was fine at first, but then it soon felt like all the cells in my body were being replaced and removed. I screamed so loud people on the other side of the world probably hear it. Due to the pain I yet agin pass out due to pain.

The last thought I had was

What quirk did he give me?

Little did I know that this would be my life for nine years...

Sorry for the short chapter I'm just trying to upload every day but it's hard due to school. Anyway see you all next chapter, Bye~