Chapter 4? (i think)

I feel bad for not updating so this will be short srry

Broccoli boii pov

3 years later

Since my rescue a lot has changed. For starters I became emotionless due to trauma and I have serious trust issues. After the hero's came they sent me to the hospital for me to completely heal. Whilst I was in there they told me that I have a lot of quirks (explanation in the next chapter) and that it has dramatically affected my body because I used to be quirkless. After I was fully healed I was sent to the police station for questioning, I crept quiet for most of the session. I only spoke up when they said that if I would tell them what they wanted to hear then they could put my 'parents' and the people that they worked for to jail. Once I heard that I was pretty open because the deserved it. Once the questioning was over they asked if I wanted to go to the orphanage or if I could live with a relative, since I had nobody they were going to put me in the orphanage but then some hobo looking dude offered to adopt me. The detective looked surprised but agreed. Once mr hobo adopted me I found out that he was married to a cockatoo locking man who was very loud, and from there on we just ended up bonding. And that is how I am now hanging upside down by earaserhead's scarf. Well I will explain how I managed to piss off Aizawa so much.

7am Thursday 5th of September

This morning me and Aizawa we're drinking coffee and all of a sudden Mic came in and was yelling good morning so loud that Aizawa had to use his quirk on him. Mic got annoyed so he started play fighting with him and it got to the point the mic was pinned to the floor, I got an idea. Whilst 'fighting' I yelled "hold on don't do it hear go to the bedroom". In the end Mic was a blushing mess and Aizawa was lecturing me whilst also being a blushing mess but not as much as Mic.

Srry for taking this to upload I am trying to finish this book but I'm very busy so I'm changing my schedule so that I only upload when I'm able. Srry again for not updating