Ryder

I hear soft sniffles. I hold Fox tighter. She stops crying. We are flying high above the clouds. I look at the city beneath us. I didn't mean to call Hades crazy. What I meant was, well... we didn't start off on a good foot. I came over because Iris sent me. Her arms were chained to the ground. She turned to the same state she was a couple of minutes ago. I shudder. The next thing I know, I'm holding onto Hades's tail for dear life. Fox looks horrified. Venus is trying to get around fox. She lifts fox up, making sure she is gripping Hades's torso with her feet. She sets her down carefully in front of her. Then she crawls towards me. Then we fly through a cloud, and she falls forwards. I flinch, and now I am falling. I look around and see that Venus is also falling. But before I can say anything I hit something. Hard.

...

The wind gets nicked out of me. Then I realize I'm not dead. Hades caught me and Venus! "Where do we go now, Ryder?" Venus asks. "Umm, strait." Hades looks at me and winks. I jump, almost falling off again. Then we slow down. I see something stick out of the clouds. We go below the clouds and I gasp. We are here. Hades reaches the ground and looks like she's trying to change back. A wolf walks up to us. I see it's not a regular wolf. It has different color highlights in its fur. It is astonishing. It has blue there, orange there, red there, purple there, and all of the other colors. More approach us. Then one talks, causing me to flinch. "Come with us." He says. When we hesitate, he growls, "now!" We quickly follow. He leads us into a giant palace. There, on a thrown made of... rainbow? Anyways, there was Iris. She had rainbow highlights in her hair. She was maybe a little taller than me. Her eyes light up. She jumps off of her thrown and runs over to Hades. She puts her hand on her scaly forehead and rubs under her chin. "Aw! A wittle dwagon!" She said. "Actually, ma'am, that's Hades." Venus said, bowing her head. Iris stared at us, her mouth open enough for us to see her blinding white teeth. Then she looks at Hades and starts cracking up. Me, Venus and Hades look at each other. "Wow sis!" She laughs. "How did that even happen?!" She slows her laughter a little. "She can't talk ma'am." I say. "My name,"she says, rolling her eyes, "is Iris." "Oka- wait, did you say sister?!" I demand. "Yeah, we are sisters. What were you saying?" She says, matter of factly. "I'm Ryder." I say. "I'm Venus and this is Fox." Venus says, pointing to Fox. "And why are you here?" "Because I saw something that mentioned your kingdom." Venus answers. "Oh, how peculiar. Now let's fix this." Iris says, pointing to Hades. She goes up a big staircase and in a couple of minutes comes down carrying a magenta liquid in a tube with a rainbow cork. She opens it and holds it up to Hades's mouth. Hades sticks her tongue into the tube and lapped it up, like a dog and a peanut butter can. She made a moaning noise and slowly transformed back into devil form. "If you and her are sisters, why do you not know where each other's kingdoms are?" Fox asks. "She won't let me." They both said, crossing there arms and pointing to the other. Fox tries to hold in a laugh. Venus did laugh. They fight for a bit until Hades says, "We'll be on our way." Fox waves goodbye to Iris. We head out of the castle. The kingdom is huge. There are houses made of something called rainwood. It is lavender colored with specks of white. A wolf comes over. It has barely any fur. No fur? Me and Venus look each other in the eyes. She pulls out her phone. She had taken a picture of the graffiti. She nods. Trust the one who Is not fluffy. Then she grabs my leg with her teeth. She bites down hard. "Come or else he goes." Venus's eyes widen. She try's to run over but Hades grabs her arm. 'Please' I lip. Hades drags her feet over. "Fine." Wolves surround us. The original wolf let's go of me. They lead us to a big cage. I hear footsteps. Before I can turn around, someone jumps on the female wolf. She has a hood up and a ski mask covering her mouth and nose. All I could see of her is her shining grey eyes. "Go." She says. Hades grabs my arm and drags me away. My eyes get teary. The wolves depart. I see a body, motionless. I turn away. But something urges me to go over. I break Hades's grip and run over. I dodge the wolves. She has something in her hand. An amulet. I take it and put it in my pocket. I start to turn but I hear something fall out of her pocket. It is the transformation liquid for hades. I close my eyes tight. I take a deep breath and stand up. I know who this is. This is my sister.