???

I grab his ankle. "No, I'm faking!" I whisper. Ryders eyes open pwide. "I hate you." He mumbles. I run past, sneaking the stuff back. I grab a grenade off of my belt. I pull the top off and throw it at the wolves. It isn't a strong grenade, but it should put them in shock. I grab Ryder's arm and pull him with me. "Hey," I say, saluting. "Aleyna." I say holding out my right hand. "Venus." Says a girl with galaxy hair. She shakes my hand. "I'm Fox!" Says a little girl with magenta and pink highlights in her hair. Venus has a bag slung over her back. "Why are you here?" I ask. "I," Venus starts. "I don't know." She mumbles, staring at the horizon. "We are here to help you on your journey." Ryder says. "We don't care if it ends up just being weird quotes. We will help you." Venus smiles. "Okay." She sniffs. I put up my ski mask and put my hood up. "I'm going in."

...

I bolt into Iris's palace and sneak past her. I head into the vault. I look around to make sure no one is looking. I open the door. How, I can't say. I go in and grab some gold coins. I turn around and run out. An alarm goes off and I roll my eyes. I run through the rain wolves and out the big pillar gateway. I push the others so they know to go. I grab Fox and throw her on my back. We are stoped by a wolf. He looks older. I let Fox off my back and hold her wrist behind me. "Trust isn't believing someone, it's taking a risk that they will lead you to the top of the mountain, not off." He says. "Do you trust me?" I look at him. I see a mischievous look in his eyes, but I see a troubled past. "Yes." I step forwards. Ryder grabs my arm. I shake it off. "Do you not see that in his eyes?!" He yells. "Do you not see the same look in my eyes?!" I snap, my eyes getting teary. "We are going with him." I say through gritted teeth. "What happens if your wrong?!" He yells. "If I hadn't taken risks, I wouldn't be the person I am today." I say, calmly. "Stop acting like that's a good thing! You are a thief. That is all you'll ever be." He yells. "This is me!" I say, tearing up. "Why can't you except that?" He rubs his arm. "We are going." He takes a deep breath. He takes a step forwards. "Okay."