the ruin "date"

Hello humans it is I the author i am backs! So i shall update this story and another so here we go a few spoilers todoroki is the one that's gonna be asked out and Bakugou was the one that asked him out till the small date was ruined.

Todoroki: we(deku and him) started to walk back to their class room with a brave tallish boy -deku- and a scared small boy ^todoroki^ later on bakugou and his squad went up to class and hanged out with each other for the mean while a girl came up the classroom and quickly go to todoroki and grabbed him tightly in the wrist "gah!! Let go of me! It hurts!"  “shut up! Your such a thot and hoe!!!" Uraraka yelled tighting up the grip “dah!!,stop it hurts so much please i don't know want you mean"  “oh you don't! Then how about this!" Uraraka quickly kissed them and then ripped half of her crop top revealing her bra and todoroki quickly grabbed his own wrist and whimpered trying to walk back to the class but then uraraka grabbed her wrist and grabbed Todoroki hand and made it into a fist and smashed it on her wrist.
Uraraka:“ahhhh!!! Someone please help me he's hurting me!!" She yelled  “your a hoe and a thot for raping me and kissing me without my permission and how can bakugou love you and not me!"  she tighten up her grip of todoroki wrist and covered Todoroki's mouth so he wouldn't yell and then stop but then immediately strongly tightened her grip even more and yelled "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Todoroki started to cry a lot of tears with bloodshoted eyes uraraka saw someone come and took her hand off Todoroki's mouth and Todoroki whimpered and screamed extremely loud and fell on the floor crying.
Bakugou: i came up to the scream for help and saw uruaka first and then didn't see or pay any attention to the other student hiding “how in the hell did this!!!! Uraraka who!!!" He yelled demanding “it was sho"  “who is he..well it doesn't matter lets just go" deku came up running and go behind uraraka "midoriya what are you-"  “shut up i know what you did uraraka!" Deku slapped her twice and bakugou grabbed deku by the shirt.
Todoroki: i kept on whimpering and crying with blood shoted eyes on the floor quietly "what the fuck is wrong with you shitty deku!!!"  “what's wrong with you i guess for yelling you can't hear crap!!" Izu tried to get off but bakugou got pissed off and grabbed deku's wrist “do it katsuki i fucking dare you to!" Bakugou squeezed "his" wrist and heared a five cracks shocked since deku wasn't all that weak like he seemed but then realized who it was once the person yelled and whimpered.
Todoroki:i was crying and was in fear and sae bakugou but then switched my wrist instead i was already hurt i don't wanna hurt anyone else so i switched it "GAHH!!! STOP LET GO QUICK PLEASE AND LET GO OF IZUKU!" i yelled loudly but not to loud and bakugou letted deku go and letted go of Todoroki's wrist and todoroki covered his mouth with his hand and screamed very loudly and cried having a small panic attack "oh no oh my god todoroki no please calm down" bakugou and deku ignored uraraka completely and then some other people came in and tried to help todoroki out.
Uraraka:"he's the one that hurted me,he kissed me without my permission,he raped,and you guys are helping him!!" She yelled madly
Todoroki: i started to have a huge panic attack almost like asthma attack "no...i...didn't.." I passed out and everyone got worried and bakugou and deku went running to the hospital while bakugou was grabbing todoroki gently while running fast while deku was beside him "any luck finding a nearby hospital deku?!"  “no not yet.wait yes! Turn right then left two blocks and then straight then right" bakugou followed the directions and after that he told the nurse all about what happened and the nurse quickly nodded okay and grabbed todoroki and attend him for a few hours passed on bakugou got worried.
Bakugou:“its been a few hours and the doctor hasn't come out yet!"  “calm down kacchan he's gonna be okay..i hope so" Bakugou calmed down a bit and sat down waiting with thoughts in his head and bad thoughts.
A few hours passed on the doctor came and deku and bakugou immediately ran up to him and asked "is he okay,how bad is he,any good news,please tell us" bakugou and deki both talked at the same time the doctor got a bit annoyed but said a bit calmly "he okay!...but he broke his wrist and his arm also he dranked some weird camical and he might turn into a uh kid his arm and wrist will surely heal his wrist is very fragile an like you two you are strong he has a toughish body but his makeup,dressing style and his way of speaking and walking describes his body meaning his body is like a girl fragile,gentle and soft so be careful he'll also be wearing a slingy from now on till the next 6 days the medicine we gave him will make him recover fast that's all once he wakes up-"
(It looks like this