*Part 1*

Well I just got into Gintama lately and I wanted to write a fanfic with Gintoki...so have fun!!

****

"Gintoki!" The little girl called out to the boy with the wavy hair and his dead fish eyes who sat on the tree branch and read JUMP, he was centered on a JUMP that didn't even refer to the girl who called his name.

"Ugh...can you listen to me!? Shoyo-sensei called you!" She pouted and put her hands on her hips.

The boy looked at her with his eyes and closed the JUMP and jumped off the branch he was sitting on, he gave her the JUMP and she took it and looked at him in confusion.

"Keep it with you for now" he said and walked away.

*

"Achoo!" The girl sneezed while sitting in one of the alleys in Kabukicho, it was winter and it was very cold in Edo. the girl covered herself with her white haori so she wouldn't be cold and hugged her sword and looked out of the alley to see people walking.

"I fell asleep here? I have no choice, I'll go have a drink somewhere" she said to herself and stood up and hide her sword.

Even though it was night, the street was full and she had to pass through all the people looking for a nice bar to sit there. Suddenly she got stuck in someone who was probably drunk because he was rocking while he was walking.

"Sorry" she said and bowed but the man didn't notice her even, the girl looked behind here to see the man and then she saw the familiar silver hair and her eyes widened.