*Part 5*

***

She began to open her eyes slowly but her body was full of bruises and wounds, she winced and she looked around when she saw steel walls and bars in front of her, although her vision was blurred she realized she was in a cell. her body ached from the bruises as she sat up and leaned against the wall behind her.
'And I thought I could beat them...they weren't a regular thugs...' she thought to herself.
Steps began to be heard across the hall, And she became tense, she didn't know what was going to happen to her and where she was even. In front of her cell stood the same leader of the gang she was standing in front of, he took the keys and opened the bars.
"Come out" His voice was stiff.
"Oh? And how I'm supposed to walk with my broken leg?" She smiled but still felt stressed.
"Well you're hurt so I'll just take you" he said and entered the cell and pulled her hand tightly so she could stand and put her hand on him and supported her so she could walk.
'This guy is so harsh... I don't know who's this even' she sighed, she looked at him and noticed that she has a lot of loopholes to escape but her body was too injured and exhausted and she also preferred to know where she was going.
They reached the iron door, Just from the structure of the place she assumed to herself that she was on a ship or something.
"Takasugi-sama, I'm coming in" the man said, where she heard this name, her eyes widened.
The door opened and she saw before of her a young man with a dark purple hair and he wore a purple-yellow yukata with a butterflies, the girl looked at the figure shocked.
"Nii-" she was about to call him but the man dropped her on the floor and she felt all her body in pain.
"Why did you bring her?" His voice was cold.
"Uh..." The man looked really scared and he didn't know what to say.
"Next time you do things on your own I'll kill you" he said "now, disappear from my eyes".
"Yes sir!" The man left the room.
Mayu looked at the figure, she was so overwhelmed and confused, She couldn't utter a word.
"You look pathetic" He turned to her, In his hand was kiseru and at that moment she noticed the bandages around his eye.
"I never thought I'm going to see you again..." She chuckled in stress, she looked at the person who stand before her, she just asked herself if it's really her brother.
"I never asked those guys to bring you here and you look so pathetic" he said.

"I can't believe that it's really you, you changed a lot" she said, her voice was weak.
"Stop talk nonsense, I only became strong-" he said and smiled "no I need to become more stronger to destroy this world!".
"What will you get out of destroying the world? This is stupid!" She said.
"Stupid? This world took Shoyo from us, so he needs to be destroyed" he said, her eyes widened when she remembered the day she saw it.
"I'm not going to let you do this, and I'm sure that Gintoki not going to let you do this" she looked at her brother with a serious and determined look.
"Don't mention his name!" He shouted at her "I'll kill you before I'll kill him".
Although her body ached, this pain was nothing compared to the pain she felt from her brother's change, he was not the same person she knew, he is even willing to kill her in order to destroy the world. As she sank into such thoughts she ignored reality and the fact that her brother was aiming a sword at her, a second before the blade touched its flesh, there was an explosion loud enough to get her out of her thoughts.
"What was that?" He looked confused.
"Explosion?" She mumbled.
"Those guys is here?" He frowned.
'Gintoki came to save me?' she thought to herself and blushed a bit.
"Well they'll never come here, goodbye Mayu" his voice was cold and she saw the sword going to cut her.
She closed her eyes in fear and knowing she was about to die but nothing happened, she opened her eyes and saw in front of her her childhood friend with the silver hair protecting her.
"Gintoki!" She smiled.
"Takasugi, what are you doing!?" He was angry and managed to fend him back.
"How did you manage to find us?" Takasugi asked.
"We have Jouishishi on our side" he smirked.
"Tch. Zura..." He cursed under his breath.
"I'm going to take back your sister if you're acting like that after seeing her again after 10 years" Gintoki said.
"You're not better than him" she said.
"Huh!? What do you mean Mayu!?" He asked.
"You already forgot you made me cry?" She sighed.
"I thought you forgot about it!" He said.
"Hell no! You're the enemy for women!" She yelled at him but then she felt the pain from the injuries and winced.
"You're both always like that" Takasugi said.
"Hmm? What? Are you jealous?" Gintoki raised his eyebrow and mock him.
"In your dreams!" He got angry and sighed "I don't feel to fight you today so just take her, I don't want to see her".
"Same here, and don't worry, I was going to take her even without you telling me" Gintoki said and looked at Mayu, he noticed that her leg was broken and he scratched his hair.
"Man...you can't even take care of yourself?" He sighed and bent down to her and signaled her to get on his back. she put her hands on his shoulders and pulled her body to lean on him and he held her from below and stood up.
"Takasugi, next time we'll meet I'll win again" Gintoki said and walked out from the room and heard him chuckled.
Mayu put her head on his shoulder, she felt tired and weak and his back was warm, she knew he was coming to save her.
"Thank you, Gintoki" she smiled but he said nothing.
He walked with her on his back in the corridors of the ship in order to go out and meet his friends who are here as well. the whole ship was full of noise and the smell of smoke from the explosions.
"Gin-san!" "Gin-chan!"
Suddenly both of them heard those familiar voices and saw Shinpachi and Kagura running to them.
"Shinpachi-kun! Kagura-chan!" Mayu called them and smiled, she was happy to see them.
"Are you okay!?" Shinpachi asked panicked because of her injuries.
"Yep" she said.

"You can save it for later, let's get out of here before the ship sinks" Gintoki said.
*

They got out of the ship that caught fire, outside they saw Katsura and Elizabeth thanks to whom they were able to save Mayu.
"Thanks Zuraachi..." She smiled at him.
"Zuraachi janai Katsura da" he said but then he smiled at her "Gintoki, You need to keep an eye on her so it doesn't happen again".
"I know it, stop nagging me, what are you my mom!?" Gintoki shouted at him.
"I'm not your mom, I'm Katsura" he said.
"Go die!" Gintoki said and started to walk and Shinpachi and Kagura too while they waved to Katsura.
"Gintoki... I'm hungry..." Mayu mumbled and her stomach growled.
"You didn't eat already?" He asked.
"I got lost and then they kidnapped me" she said.
"Ugh...we are going home so you'll eat there" he said.
"Gin-chan, I want tamago kake gohan-aru!" Kagura said.
"Oi! No one asked you what do you want and we are eating this all the time!!" Gintoki said.
"Right Kagura-chan, you need to eat more things than tamago kake gohan, it's not healthy" Shinpachi said.
"Shut up megane otaku, you're not my mommy" Kagura said, while both of them started arguing, Mayu giggled and Gintoki looked at her and blushed a bit.
"What's so funny?" He asked and hide the fact he blushed.
"Those guys are amusing" she said.
"Good to hear" he smiled.
***
Bonus:

"By the way, Mayu where is the money you took?" Gintoki asked while sitting on his chair with his legs on the desk and he picked his nose.
"I lost it after they kidnapped me" she smiled.
"Huh?" He looked at her "WHAT!?".

To be continued!!