ahh

Its day 3 of having this faggot as your slave the first few days went by smoothly but your alcoholic you've been clean for the those 2 days but your just craving it now your body physically hurts.

You decide fuck it I'm the owner I dont have to worry for this little pigshit so when Jimmy is sleeping you "sneak" out like a rebellious teen to get some good ole' beer from the store, its 5:48 and Jimmy's wake up time is 6:00 so you hurry your fatass to the store. When you go home and look at the clock its 6:15
"Shit he's up"
you look around and plop yourself on the couch hiding the sweet spot behind your couch. You hear a door shut and guess who it is, little fucking jimm the maid urine in his cute little dress.

"Where have you been master" he smiles innocently

"Getting some beer sorry I took long" you say and grab a can

"Can I have some-" his eyes widen

"No you gotta be good of course"

"Fine" he says with a sigh

"Now go uhh clean um the...the BATHROOM yeah"
He walks to the bathroom with his cleaning supplies your eyes catch a sight of his fat fat ass (this story is fiction obviously.)
After 20 minutes you get drunk (dumbass)
you see jimmy walking with his hair messed up,
"Ehh what happened in there sweetiepie" you lean forward looking him in the eyes
"N-nothing I'm just sweaty" he says with a cute giggle
You look him up and down noticing how oddly attractive he is in his dress. You swallow hard biting your lip.
"Oh I can make ya sweat"

"U-uh-"
You cut him off needing to distract yourself before you get turned on

"Clean the kitchen and get something to eat stick" you think of quickly

"Okay master" he says walking to the medium sized kitchen in the other room

After 50 minutes you walk in there eyeing everything.

"You missed a spot" you lean up against the wall with your arms crossed

"Uh w-where" he says grabbing his dress and looking away embarrassingly

Fuck you get hard at his hotness (fucken slut)

"Right there" you point to a corner trying to distract yourself again

He goes to the corner and sits on his knees scrubbing the dress wrapping around his perfect ass. He sits up and dusts himself off, you get horny for him and need to do something about it, he is your little maid after all.

"I-isnt it clean enough?" Jimmy stuttered twirling his fingers.

"Theres one thing you haven't cleaned" you say with a smirk pointing at your crotch

He blushes and looks at the floor.

"Cmon dont be shy give me a good sucken'" you say with a smirk

Jimmy nods his hand and gets on his knees in front of you playing with your zipper in your pants.

"A-are you sure" he says blushing looking up at you with his eyes sparkling

"Yes, YES GO ON" you hear him unzipping and pulling down your pants as he licks he lips.

"Fucking slut" you start to breathe heavy hard af as the heat rises in your body

"I haven't even started yet" jimmy says with a giggle palming his dick through his dress

You start playing with his pink fluffy hair wrapping it around your finger you see him pulling down your boxers holding your dick in his hand as he starts to stroke it with his warm hands.

"Mm that'a boy"

"Y-your so b-big!" He stutters trying to look cute and it works

"You gonna put it in or wha-"

You get cut off by Jimmy closing his eyes and shoving your dick in his mouth swirling his tongue around the shaft and bobbing his head up and down, running his hands up your thighs stroking his own cock. He removes his head a trail of saliva trailing from his mouth to the tip of your member.

"Ahh!" You grunt out tightening the grip on his hair. He still looks so damm erotic like that.

"You like it" he smiles licking the salvia kissing the tip of your thigh lightly he knows what hes doing

"Of course I do, have you done this before?" You croak trying to sound tough and dominant

"Hehe of course I have!" He starts to lick it again

"F-fucking put it back" you say breathlessly shoving his head back into it making his eyes widen, You blush at the sight of all of this kinda shocked of how good he is.

He starts sucking and doing what hes good for but this time deeper and better

"Shit keeping going like this and your gonna make me cum"

"That's all I need all over my face please" he teases you with his words and actions putting your cock back into your mouth giving you the best blowjob you ever had, you need to fuck him now your craving his other hole.

"SHIT SHIT IM GONNA CUM" you start thrusting rough inside of his mouth gripping his head as you watch it bounce, you finally cum all into his mouth pulling away as fast as you can getting a little on his lips and chin. You think your finally done with using him as a little cumslut but your cum all over him only makes him sexier, he swallows it all standing up. You pin him onto the counter next to you.

"You thinks it's done yet" you say holding his arms up

"Ooo so your gonna fuck me eh" he purrs smirking knowing he wants it.

"Yes I am, I'm gonna fuck you so hard your not gonna sit right for weeks I'm gonna make your whole body shake" you brush hair out of his eyes looking at his sudecing and deal making eyes. Hes so cute how did all of this happen hes so innocent. Your thought gets cut off by aimlessly pulling up his skirt noticing how hard he is. You smile big and start rubbing his cock through his underwear.

"Yes..yes please I'd do anything" he says spreading his legs and biting his lip.