UNHOLY

WARNING BLOOD AND CHRISTIAN SHIT AH IDFK. ENJOY SWEETIES~ <3

You hear shuffling and groaning in the bathroom, sounds like Jimmy's going into to work. You open the door and see blood..human blood all over the sink.
"JIMMY! WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING IDOIT OHMYGOD-!!"

You yell in shock as you watch the little sinful bastard rolling over the clean floor holding his wrist and crying. You kick at him as curls up into a ball the gown flowing over his ass as he shakes, you burp at him and the smell of whiskey and beer fills the room.
"Ah fuck call a ambulance I fucking cut my hand open. On ah ah your ah fuck...sharp sink."

Hes obviously fucked up as he reveals his deeply cut hand. You can see the tears pouring out of his eyes, you decide to be nice and call 911 as he whines in the back.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYNA HELP YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH."

That makes him shut up, you type in the digits and wait for someone too pick up. You really dont care about him your just doing it so he wont be too fucked right? You try and convince yourself you abusive fuck.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My boyfri- my my friend cut his hand open on my sink and hes bleeding alot please help."
You can hear jimmy start to cry again as he gets up,
"Sit down-"
you mutter before you get caught off by the dispatcher asking where your address is.
"Okay the ambulance will be there in about 15 minutes, make sure hes hydrated and put pressure on the wound." They hang up on you, you quickly get up and get jimmy into some gray pants and a nine inch nails t-shirt, you dont want them to see your little fetish and your maid. You put a cloth on the wound and wait outside with him. Its night time and the moon shining on him makes him more pretty...but then you remember the last time you've two been out in the moonlight like this which was a few weeks ago. They finally arrive and take him, you get too stay home and clean up his mess. You start washing the sink and slowly sit down in the same spot he was. You miss him even though it's only been 1 hour. The blood is pretty much gone so you walk over to your couch and sit down cracking open a beer and watching some shitty news. The house feels so empty without the little twink, it feels so cold...and silent a chilling feeling a very lonely and heavy one too. A few minutes later you get a call from the hospital, you can pick him up finally. The drive takes 30 minutes and it's very calming. As soon as you see him you hug him without thinking being careful of his hand. Once you realise what your doing you pull away quickly and look at him in disgust.
"Okay let's go bastard."
He walks with you too your car and he gets in on the passenger side.
"Sooo what the fuck did they do too your poor- uh your hand."

He smiles a bit and flips his hand over reveling a long line of stitches as he brushes over them. Hes too tired to talk so he let's you do all the visual work.

"Awh damm I gotta make sure the sink ain't that sharp I dont want happening to me"
you chuckle and start driving. The ride was silent but a comfortable silence, the only noise coming from the road and the radio playing rock music. The sun is starting to rise a little as soon as you pull into the driveway. As you too get out you pull in close and kiss him your hand wrapping around his neck as you let him go inside. You both sit on the couch for a while, he eventually leans on you and falls asleep in your lap moving his head a little his hand on your thigh and his shallow breathing you blush and hold him close enjoying the warmth and cuteness of him. You haven't been this nice to him in a while but you have to punish him tomorrow for what he did. You both wake up and you push him off, he grunts and looks away blushing. You forgot about his hands until you went into the bathroom to piss the sink was a nice bright white but not it just had splotches of faded red. As you walk out you catch jimmy staring at your cross that your mom gave you.

"I never knew you were religious-"

"I'm not."

"Why do you have a cro-"

"My mom gave it to me"

"Oh well when"

"God I dont fucking know...ah easter!?"

"Dont say the lords name in vain hehe"

"I'm gonna shove that cross up your tight ass, you smug bastard."

"That's very unholy"

"I know and you're very sinful. Huh"

"I-"

"NOW BEND OVER!"
You command at him and he agrees bending over, you take the cross of the wall jokingly...well hoping too.

"You aren't serious right"

"Dont make me."
He got back into the maid dress earlier so it's more enjoyable and hot if you do, plus that was your clothes and you dont want his stinky hard working ass in it. He spreads his leg wanting. He definitely wants it.
"Jimmy...you unholy bastard"
you say as you grip the cross tighter looking at the frightened yet turned on man
"S-sir I-"
"Oh damm you really want this cross deep in you."
"Mm a bit" he says as he moves his head, you blush a little pulling down his boxers seeing his nice ass for the thousandths time. You stick the end in slightly teasing him as you get harder.
"Ah f-fuck master this k-kinda hurts" he groans as you stick it in farther
"I'm gonna fuck the sin outta you ha!"
"S-shut up" he says with a voice crack as you start thrusting the poor wooden cross in and out of the little twinks fuckable ass. You start groaning as you thrust your wrist and jimmy moans louder and louder,
"Ah you little slut"
"I-it was your idea"
"You wanted it"
You can hear him moan slightly as he looks at you with his eyes sparkling and pouting
"You want it deeper and rougher?" You tease giggling
"YES! I mean what no haha aah this ngh hurts" he starts strolling as he shoves his ass more up. You get to the point where half of the cross is deep inside of his ass thrusting around slightly hitting his g spot. Hes crying yet hes enjoying it which is confusing.
"IM GONNA CUM?" he says very confused so you first it back in a few more and he cums all over his dirty thighs,
"I'm sorry" he says looking away and flipping over sitting up.
"YOU CAME I- YOUR MORE SINFUL THEN ME DAMM HAHA" You start laughing at him and slap him in the face. More tears roll down his eyes you hate him but you hate seeing him crying more.
"Ah angel dont cry" you lift your hand up to his warm soft cheek moving your thumb across the top, your other hand wiping the tears out of his eyes. You kiss him on the head and hug him, once he gets up he holds his lower back, it must of hurt but he enjoyed it he definitely enjoys you more though. You carry him back to couch and he sits on your lap being way more quiet then usual. You feel slightly bad so you kiss his neck as a way to apologize you smiles and holds your hand, you too eventually falling asleep still somehow hard waiting for tomorrow to come around.