Daddy

I wasn't always evil. None of my family was. Not Nik, not Elijah, not even my father. Father had a soft spot for the girls; after he lost his sweet Freya he wanted another one so badly, when he got me he was ecstatic. He loved me more than his other three children, I was his everything, but then he had Rebekah.

She looked more like him, and he loved her. He then drew to hate me as the years went on, never truly knowing why. Niklaus and I were his enemies, starting at the early age of two.

I look at my brothers, then to my father, and anger boils in me. Everything we are, is because of him. Because he never loved his children, only the power we brought him. He stopped loving anyone the day he forced us to become the monsters we are today.

All of a sudden a searing pain screams through my mind and I groan. I see Nik fall to the ground the same time I do, but Elijah is still standing.

"What are you doing to them?!" He ask father.

"This isn't me." Father responds. I cry out in pain and hear Nik do the same.

"Tanya!" A young girls voice rings in my ears and hope pulses through my bones as I hear her light footsteps approach us. She runs over to me and starts whispering something. The pain stops and I stand up, with her help, then turn to my monster of a father.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, hiding Davina behind my body to protect her.

"Well, Tanya, it seems our family is in for a reunion. You all are to meet at the compound tomorrow at 6 p.m. I want you all to come without any one else, so our family can reunite. Your mother and brothers and sister will be there as well." After he finishes his last remarks, he speeds himself away from all of us. My brothers and I all look between one another confused until they both speed away from me.

I turn to Davina and hold her hands in mine.

"Are you okay, love? Are you hurt?" She shakes her head and I nod thankful.

"Tanya, I need your help. Marcel is missing!" I sigh as she looks at me with fear and hope.

"Let's go find him then!" She nods and grabs my arm, pulling me to who knows where.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Davina and I stop in front of a church and I look at her confused.

"You can come in." She says. I walk through the threshold I didn't realize was there, and follow her up some stairs to a small attic space. She then invites me into that room as well, and we walk in.

I notice a bed and a whole bunch of teenage girl things as we make our way through the room. She then sits me on a bed and grabs a sketch book. She sits next to me and starts drawing.

I watch as she draws a picture of the underground tunnels of New Orleans, and then she circles one specific spot.

"The ancestors are telling me this is where Marcel is. He was supposed to be home three hours ago, and he hasn't called. He always calls to tell me what going on." She then launches herself into an explanation of their relationship.

I then feel something in my gut, a feeling of deep hatred and annoyance, that I know is coming from Nik.

"Davina, I'm going to go find Marcellus for you!" I tell her. She nods, and then I vamp speed away from her and the church.

I make my way to the compound, and that's when I see a stare off between my twin, my child, and my love.