Chapter Nine= My sleep paralysis

A/N: This chapter contains violence and sleep paralysis, if you are uncomfortable and do not like the situation please I beg do not read.

+

Y/N's P.O.V+
-----------------------
Nightmare:
I cried while I sat on the floor in my family room, the fire burned as glass shattered behind me. I flinched to his large hand touching my arm, "Baby I'm not going to hurt you I promise." He gave a cold laugh and while he touched every cut and bruise he left me. I cried a little more knowing I can't save myself. 

"I'll be a nightmare for you in all your life, love someone other than me and I'll kill them too." He laughed, I stared at the girl in front of me while she wiped the blood off a blade. "You're forever alone now." She winked, grabbed a bag and walked out of the house, knowing my family was killed hurts me more. I begged for him not to hurt them or even do such a thing. He took the tape off my mouth, "You're crazy! They didn't deserve that." I spat at him and he slapped me across the face.

"Shut up." He grabbed my hair and held a knife to my throat, "Tell me you love me!" I let out a sob, "I love you." He pushed the knife harder onto my skin. "I didn't hear you!" I sobbed harder trying to breathe. "I love you!" 

---------------------------

Sleep paralysis: 
My eyes opened to see him above me, I let out a small cry. I tried moving but I couldn't. I was stiff. I let out a muffled sob and his laugh echoed through my ears, "I told you not to love anyone else, I'll kill him too." His laugh kept echoing and I just could let out cries that were muffled, "You're mine." He fell closer to me and I wanted to scream. It was just me and him and the dark room I wanted to scream. I wanted out of this. 
----------------

I was lifted in a sitting position and I screamed falling into a sob while I tightly held on to yoongi, "Run! Leave, go before he hurt you to! I said leave!" I sobbed holding him tightly yelling at him to leave. "Get out!" I yelled with my cries, he pulled me closer and held me lightly. "Okay I'll stay." He rested his head on mine rubbing my back, my cries calmed down along with my breathing. He laid us down, holding me close to his chest. I didn't find myself letting him go, my tight grip loosened just a bit. I was calm now, but I was afraid to go back to sleep. 

"Do you want to eat?" He spoke softly, I nodded sitting up and he followed. He stood up and held out his hand, I quickly grabbed it clinging to him. I was afraid of this house, I know I was. We sat at the table while the food was out and set, he gave a small smile and I returned it. It was silent. The only thing you could hear was our utensils against our bowls. "This house, why was it left alone?" I sighed and put down my spoon, "You don't have to answer." I gave a small smile. How do I tell him I was held against my will while my family was killed in this house as well by the same man and girl that walk free today. 

"I was kidnapped, yet they held me here at my own home with my family." I felt my tears filling my eyes, I let them fall while he quickly wiped them away, "Please don't finish if you can't do it." He pulled me into a hug and I fell into another mess of tears, I just wanted him to keep me like this a little longer. He picked me up and took us to the family room, he set up for us to watch a movie and quickly turned off the lights and cuddled next to me. He really seems like a guy no one messes with but he's just soft and cuddly. 

He played with my hair while we stared at the TV as the movies played, the sound of rain came clear once it started to pour harder. I moved myself closer because I began to get cold, at first he didn't get the hint. Finally he wrapped his arms around me with the blanket. "Why did it take forever to find you?" He mumbled and I turned over to face him, once I saw how close we were I moved back just a bit. Yet he pulled me back to the way we were laying, "Because I was scared to know who you were, but I was interested to find out who you were." He gave a small smile. "Why?" I gave a small smile in return to his. 

"Because I was once interested in someone, like I am interested in you that caused me to not trust anyone around me." He held me tightly while I rested my head on his chest, weird how we lay like this not even in any type of relationship. I liked it, I felt safe and comfortable and loved all in one at the same time. "Don't run away from me anytime soon, I just got you." I stayed silent to his words knowing I have a plan set for me in a month from now. "I won't." I softly spoke and he kissed my head, I felt sleepy against his warm body that gave comfort to my cold body. 

This house gives me nightmares, this house won't let me step in alone, this house is a horrible part of my past. Yet this house let's me hold something like this, that I will leave behind in the end. 

I sighed into his chest while I heard his small laughs from watching the movie, I turned to face the TV while he still held me close. My focus ended up focusing on the faint stain of blood on the floor by the fireplace. I am terrified of that man from my past. I am terrified he will take everything away from me once again. I drifted off seeing myself laying on my side while the blood fell from me, where he cut my side. My tears came to my eyes well the fell, I was a mess a complete disaster because of him. I couldn't find myself sleeping after what happened earlier. I was afraid to face things and I knew exactly what it was. 

My sleep paralysis