* 1*

Characters : lunay and you
Words: 1222
Warning: none
____________________________________
English version :

The first time lunay said I love you was right after you meet his family. When you guys got back home from the dinner at his parents house was a little silent because he was thinking of a way of saying The 3 little words so he thought that well you took a shower he will had the living room set up with some pillows and blankets and some red wine well you guys watch a movie cuddling and that right after the movie he will say it and that's what it happened you guys went home you made you way to the shower after lunay told you his plan and he went right to set up the living room.

After you were done you got on your pijamas and did you face and hair routine you went down Saturday to the living room to see it all set up.

— wow baby this looks so pretty!!

— I'm glad you like it I try my best here

— oh it perfect I love it

— well come here and let's watch a movie. What do you want to watch?

— let's watch tangel pls

— of course anything for my princess

Well you guys were watching the movie lunay was hugging you and kissing the top of your hair. He love the way you eyes light up every time he kissed you he love the way your hair smells the way you smile he love everything about you he thought he was never going to find true love he new that all woman he was with in the pass wanted him only for money and fame but when he meet you he new you were different that you were a keeper and he wasn't letting you go.
After the movie was over he give you more wine and kisses you on the lips before he started talking

— okay baby you don't need to say anything and before you start to question things no I'm not braking up with you I need to tell you something.

— okay go ahead I hope it's nothing bad

— no it not. Okay so after today the dinner with my parents made me realize the woman that you are you are so beautiful, sweet, gentle, understanding and even more but what I relies was that I love you that you are the woman that I will give up everything if you asked me to that I will do and give you anything you want and I get it if you don't want to say it or feel forced to say it I just wanted to let you know that I love you.

— lunay baby I love you so much and I know I might not show it but truly love you I never meet a man that treats me the way you do that looks after me the way you do it's like I took you out of a Disney movie I love you so much too baby

— oh god can you say it again it sound so beautiful when it comes out of your mouth

— I love you Jefnier Osorio Moreno with all my life.

— I love you too ( full name ) to the moon and back

Right after that he grabbed you bay your cheeks and kiss you like there was no tomorrow with so much passion and this kiss was different than the other this kiss was full of lost love passion and sweetness  this kiss was the beginning of more to come to f a new step of new memories of new adventures and you guys were up for the challenge you guys were ready for what every life throw your ways and you guys were going to get stronger and stronger as the time passes.
___________________________________
Version en español :

La primera vez que lunay dijo que te amo fue justo después de conocer a su familia.  Cuando ustedes regresaron a casa de la cena en la casa de sus padres, estaba un poco en silencio porque estaba pensando en una forma de decir Las 3 pequeñas palabras, así que pensó que bien se tomaron una ducha, tendrían la sala de estar preparada con algunas almohadas  y mantas y un poco de vino tinto, bien, ustedes ven una película abrazados y que justo después de la película lo dirá y eso es lo que sucedió, ustedes se fueron a casa, te dirigiste a la ducha después de que lunay te contó su plan y fue directamente a  preparar la sala .

Después de que terminaste de ducharte, te pusiste tus pijamas y te volteaste a la rutina de la cara y el cabello. Bajaste a la sala y viste todo listo.

- wow baby esto se ve tan lindo !!

- Me alegra que te guste, hago mi mejor esfuerzo aquí

- oh, es perfecto, me encanta

- Bueno, ven aquí y veamos una película.  ¿Qué quieres ver?

- veamos enredados por favor?

- por supuesto cualquier cosa para mi princesa

Bueno, ustedes estaban viendo la película, lunay te estaba abrazando y besando la parte superior de su cabello.  Le encanta la forma en que se iluminan tus ojos cada vez que te besa, le encanta cómo huele tu cabello, la forma en que sonríes, ama todo sobre ti, pensó que nunca iba a encontrar el verdadero amor, sabía que todo la mujer que estaba en el pase solo quería dinero y fama, pero cuando te conoció sabía que eras diferente de ser un guardián y que no te dejaría ir.

Cuando terminó la película, te dio más vino y te besó en los labios antes de comenzar a hablar.

   - Está bien, cariño, no necesitas decir nada y antes de que empiece a cuestionar las cosas, no, no me contendré contigo, tengo que decirte algo.

- ok adelante espero que no sea algo malo

- No, no es.  Bien, después de hoy, la cena con mis padres me hizo darme cuenta de la mujer que eres, que eres tan hermosa, dulce, gentil, comprensiva y aún más, pero en lo que confío es que te amo, que eres la mujer para  uno que dejaré todo si me lo preguntas, lo haré y te daré lo que quieres y lo conseguiré. si no quieres decirlo o te sientes obligada  a decirlo.  Solo quería hacerte saber que te amo.

- Lunay bebé, te amo mucho y sé que no puedo mostrarlo, pero realmente te amo.  Nunca había comido a un hombre que me trate como tú, que me cuide como a tu, es como si te sacara de una película de Disney.  Yo también te amo, cariño
   - oh dios, ¿puedes decirlo de nuevo?  Suena tan hermoso cuando sale de tu boca
   - Te amo Jefnier Osorio Moreno con toda mi vida.
   - Yo también te amo (nombre completo) a la luna y de regreso

Justo después de eso, él agarró tus mejillas y te besó como si no hubiera un mañana con tanta pasión y este beso era diferente del otro, este beso estaba lleno de amor perdido, pasión y dulzura, este beso fue el comienzo de más para conseguir conocer nuevo pasos de nuevos recuerdos de nuevas aventuras y estaban listos para el desafío, estabas listo para lo que la vida te arroja y te volverás más y más fuerte a medida que pase el tiempo.

I hope you like it and enjoy it I spend a lot of time thinking about what to write and This is what I make up with it it kind of feel real well written it.❤️

*************************************************
Espero que les guste y lo disfruten. Pase mucho tiempo pensando en qué escribir y esto es lo que salió. Me sentí como si esto fuera real mientas lo escribía. ❤️