🔥2🔥

Characters: lunay, tu, la ex de lunay ( no de la vida real )
Warnings : mention of alcohol and abusing relationship
Words:2734
____________________________________
English

When lunay and I started dating he was a little off he never wanted to hold hands or kiss he so never wanted me to go over at his house or meet his parents or friends it always confused me.

Have I done something wrong? have I say something to upset him? I'm I not the one ?

All this question came to my head it broke me because I didn't know what was bothering him he never let me get to close to him he never talk to me about his problems. Every time time I bring something about meeting his parents he will chat the topic or every time we have a date he cancels at last minute I don't know what I did wrong.

Today was out 1 year university And we were supposed to spend all day together that what he said but for the pas 8 hours he's been acting wired more than usual. Perhaps he's braking up with me I mean I'm not the most beautiful person in the world I'm not famous like him all I have is because I work hard to get it. I have to be ready for when he says the words and walk out of his life it was a good 1 year with him he might have not been there emotionally but he was here physically and that's more than enough.

I was cleaning my room when my phone started to ring it was lunay

On the phone
L- hello ( your name ) I was wondering if you still wanted to go out to eat to the restaurant you love ?
Y: yeah sure at what time ?
L- I was thinking about 7 ?
Y- sure were do I meet you?
L- meet me out side of your apartment building
Y- okay all be  there
L- alright see you than

After the phone call you finish cleaning and when to take a shower. After that you went to do your make up well your hair was air drying once you were done with your make up you did your hair wine went to pick out an outfit

* Make up and outfit *

Once you were done you make your way down stairs to your apartment building were lunay was waiting for you out side his car looking as handsome as always