Not About Angels

Hello everyone! Thank you for giving this story a try, I hope you like it!

Each chapter title is the name of a song that I think goes well with the chapter. I will put a link to each song at the end of each chapter.

Please comment and vote.        

Thanks,

SkinnyLove98

         I never really was one to fear death.  I knew that it was inevitable.  The only sure thing in life is death.  There is no point in worrying about or even thinking about how, why and when.  It will happen.  Hearts will be broken, but those hearts will mend.  Or so I thought.

       On December 31st of last year, I was just about the happiest person in the entire world.  I was sure of that.  I had everything I could ever want.  I had a loving family and amazing friends.  I had a large, beautiful house in Presidio Heights, which was only about a 20 minute drive into the beautiful city of San Francisco California.  We even had a white picket fence.  Had.  I in had these things.

        On January 1st, 2015 at around 2:30 am I lost it all.  I was out partying with my friends when my phone rang.  I stumbled off of the dance floor and as soon as I heard the words "hospital" and "car crash"  I immediately sobered up.  I remember this vividly as it seemed that time stopped.  My head began to rush and the tears began to fall.  My parents had been heading home form a new years party, sober, while another driver, not sober, collided with them.  They were hit head on by a large 4x4 truck. My father died instantly while my mother was rushed to hospital only to die hours later.

        After their death, since I was only 16 years of age, I was placed into the custody of my parents oldest friends, the Andersons. 

        This is where my story begins.

Comment and vote!

Not About Angels by Birdy  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxVUee4WsoA

Other songs for this chapter include:

Sleeping Sickness by City and Colour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xiq0IiGilXE

Unsteady by X Ambassadors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26dihEfGCnc