part seven

I wake up in the morning to the sound of my stupid alarm. Great, I'd do the same stupid routine and get bullied, once again. The thing is, I'll be even more depressed since Caleb is gone, now. Jason definitely won't make this situation any better. Neither will Michael! I'll have to be stuck with him for hours, helping him. Why am I doing this? He watches me get bullied by Jason EVERY DAY, yet I'm helping him?! Ugh. I go through my normal routine, except I skip breakfast and just leave. I skip listening to music and just walk. *few mins later* I'm now on the block of my school. I look around, not seeing Jason... but Michael? My eyes are puffy and red from crying so much, this morning. I look down and try to walk past him, but he grips my arm, causing me to quickly look up into his eyes. Nice Makayla... Nice... I just had to look into his gorgeous eyes? I quickly pull out of his grip. "What do you want?!" I kind of snap at him. Michael looks at me, ignoring my question and ignoring what he wanted to ask/state. Michael, the purple/Galaxy haired teenage dirtbag, looked into my eyes. "What's wrong, Kay?" What the hell. He just called me Kay, didn't he... What was that supposed to mean? Did it stand for something? Is he making fun of me? I just don't know... Maybe it's a nickname?... I ignore the fact that he didn't call me Makayla and answer him, unhonestly. "Nothing, Michael... Where's Jason?" I ask, trying to change the subject. Michael looks me in the eyes, I look away. "I don't know... He's probably sick or something... Why were you crying?" Michael quickly asks as I see his eyes glance down to my wrist, from the corner of my eye. Shit! I forgot! I put my hands in my pockets, coving most of the bloody bandage. Why does he care, though? Why does he care what's wrong or why I was crying? What made him look at my wrists? Did he...care or something...? I sigh, softly looking in another direction. Michael tried this hardest to make eye contact with me but I wouldn't. "I wasn't." I quickly say, lying. "You're lying, Kayla... Did you?... Cut?..." He asks, softly. I shake my head quickly, lying of course. "I have to go..." I say and quickly leave the situation, walking into school.
___________________________