Chapter Thirteen - The Issue with Alcohol

Sins POV
My knuckles are bleeding, my muscles are sore and my mind is fuzzy but I don't stop. For two months I have been training in the same room preparing myself for the day we find Nina. Yuki thinks that her little quest on the computer is a secret, nothing is a secret to me anymore. She slaves over hat computer every night, searching for one single trace that Nina's alive or even the assassins who captured her. I thought of asking her to stop but that would be hypocritical of me, since all I have been doing is training for the day when she does find them...or him.

Scarlet and Victoria are just hands and legs, there is a head, a brain, a boss who hired them. I send one more punch to the punching bag, causing it to break, sand exploded around my feet, I sigh and drag it to where the rest of the broken ones were.

"Really?" Carters voice echoes around the dull room. He hasn't been affected by Nina's disappearance but was affected by change. He did what he could, picking me up and carrying me to my room when I passed out, cooking, cleaning. Anything he thought would help.

"Another one" he motions to the sand on the floor.

"Sorry" I manage to croak, my eyes drooping.

"You need to move on, you hadn't seen her in ten years, why is she so important to you?" He sighs, I growl and push him against the wall my arm on his throat, tightening when I spoke.

"I will not rest, I will not move on, she wasn't just my friend, she was basically a sister to me and I will get her back or get revenge"

He nods and I drop him to the floor, gasping for air.

"Sorry" I yell, and leave the room, feeling guilty but angry. I would keep my word, no matter what. I storm up the stairs and out the employees only door into the tube station in Dublin.

The streets were crowded and the air smelt highly of nicotine. I walked into the closest bar and ignoring the looks from the buff men around me ordered the strongest thing they had.

Yuki's POV

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

I groan and slam my hand on the computer in front of me, slowly I open eyes. I must of fallen asleep on my desk, the blurry screen in front of me still shows a map of the world, but no dots. If she was alive, she would appear on the screen as a green dot, and the two assassins, Scarlet and Victoria would appear as red dots.

I stare at the map again, the screen was blank, except for the dots. I sigh and slowly walk to the wardrobe to try and put on some new clothes.

"Wait!" I spin around and launch myself at the desk, three dots appeared in New York City, two red and one green. I jump up from the chair and start to dance. Before bolting out of my room.

Carter was massaging his neck in the kitchen, I smiled and told him the news, he smiled brightly and hugged me, kissing my cheek multiple times. I blush crimson and walk up the stairs to the exit of our base. I knew Sin would blow off some steam in the streets of Dublin, I was skipping around the corner hugging my purple jumper my mind exploring the idea of Nina coming back.

I stopped skipping when I saw a commotion on ahead of me. Men and women crowded around the small building, some were chanting 'fight', others were yelling stop.

I walked in and gasped at the sight. Sin was tackling a man to the ground, money was scattered on the floor.

"Okay, okay!" The man yelled, Sin got up stumbling a bit, before kicking him out of the way.

"WHOS NEXT" she yells, I walk into the 'arena' and crossed my arms in front of her. She stared at me, confusion spread in her face. I grab her arm and roughly drag her out of the bar, The Real Sin would never even think of picking up alcohol.

"Ow, stop hurting me" she says holding back a hiccup.

"Sin your Drunk" I say squeezing her arm tighter.

"I don't speak french" she says laughing madly.

Once inside our base again, Sin was sitting in a chair, sobering up.

"Sin" I say slowly, crouching in front of the chair "Sin, I found Nina"

Her eyes widen and she smiles like a Cheshire Cat before passing out.

Not edited
🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉
Thank you to the people who have read my book
Please vote, comment and follow me.
- White-foxes out, peace✌️