Chapter fifty six: goodbye 🦋

A few hours later Mads and Jaden had gone home and Ryland and I were still sitting in the movie room.

I was sitting on Rylands lap with my legs wrapped around him. We had been talking for about 10 minutes about random shit that I didn't really take track of.

"Sorry what are we talking about again?" I asked. He rolled his eyes playfully and pulled me towards him more.

"Your so stupid." He said playing with my hair a bit.

"I know." I said and kissed him then pulled away.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. I mimicked his sad face then he pulled me in and kissed me.

I kissed him back then pulled away after a minute. I got off of him and walked back over to where Mads and I were sitting.

My phone was there and it was blowing up with notifications. I checked and they were from tik tok. I checked to see what they were and it was people following me.

"Holy shit. Ryland, I just hit 20 Million followers!" I said. "I literally had 5 mill this morning. What happened?"

"I don't know but you beat me in followers so that's not fair." Ryland said standing up and crossing his arms.

I looked over at him and laughed. He laughed as well than ran over to me and picked me up.

He ran out of the movie room and took me up to his room. He opened the door then threw me on the bed.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Because. I need to talk to you about something." He said sounding serious now.

This can't be good.

"Yeah what do you want?" I asked sitting up.

"I think we should bury Benji. Today. I know he only died this morning but I think burying him sooner will make you happy that you know he is in a better place." Ryland said. I nodded.

"Your right. Do you wanna do it now or later?" I asked.

"I think we should do it now. I know we don't have the ashes or anything but we can just say goodbye to him and when we get the ashes we can scatter them across the sway house back yard, hype house back yard, beach, park, places like that. What do you think?"

"Yeah that's a great idea. Thanks Ryland. I love you." I said getting up and hugging him.

He seemed surprised but then hugged back a few seconds later. "I love you too Bella." He said. We both pulled away then we went to see if Charli, Chase, and a few other people wanted to come.

We decided to have a little ceremony by the only little patch of grass there was.

The people that were there where Addison, Charli, Chase, Mia, Kouvr, Nick, Tayler, Alex, Thomas, Dixie, Ryland and I.

"Anyone wanna day anything?" Charli asked. Ryland nodded then stepped forward.

"Benji, you were the most amazing puppy every but an even better friend to Bella. No matter what you would be there, you would stop her from hurting herself." Ryland carries on talking and I looked at nick.

Nick was the only one that knew about me cutting that time. I still had scars on my arms and wrists but they weren't that noticeable.

Nick looked over to me and he looked confused. "I'll explain later." I mouthed to him and he nodded then we both went back to listening to Ryland.

"Thank you Benji for being one of the only people who truly cared about her. Fly high Benji Hossler." Ryland finished.

He walked back and I grabbed his hand. "Thank you ry." I said. He nodded and smiled.

~time skip: after the ceremony~

Once we all finished we went inside and had some Taco Bell that Thomas had ordered.

Once we were done eating I went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and scrolled through tik tok.

A really cute edit came up of Charli and I. I liked it and commented.

(Bella is Addison.)
168.5K ❤️

Charli_Cloud_Bella: name a better duo. I'll wait

1005 💬

Comments:

@Barli_fp: this is so cool!
Liked by creator

@Charlidamelio_fp: How did you make this? It's so good!
Liked by creator
^@Charli_cloud_Bella: aw thank you! I use video star 💖

@Bellahossler: @charlidamelio! This is amazinggggggggggg
Liked by creator
^@Charli_cloud_Bella: OMG! You commented. Thank you so much!

I put my phone away and laid down on my bed. About 5 minutes later I had fallen asleep.

Word count: 756