Secret, Secret. Keep It Hushed.

In which Luke is getting these love notes every single day and he just wants to know who there from. This was requested by a lovely person named -mychemicalmuke and I hope they like it!

(Luke's POV)

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, that's your name right? I would expect such a beautiful name for such a beautiful person... You don't know me, wonder if you think I'm perfect. If you knew me.

~Your Secret Admirer, Keep It Hushed"

I kept getting these notes. I had no idea who they were from. That was the first one I got. And I got them every day when I came back to my locker from lunch. I had no idea who it could be, or who it even would be. Because I wasn't the type to contract a secret admirer who would send me notes and call me beautiful.

It had been two days since I had been getting these, the first one I got on Monday, the second one was on Tuesday, it went like this;

"Luke, I have a confession... I've followed you down the hallway once, whoops. Just couldn't stop looking is all.

~Your Secret Admirer, Keep It Hushed"

Today's was on Wednesday, and this one was stretching the limits of my comfortableness just a tat to much.

"I hope it's ok I swapped our math text books because yours smelt like you. I have to tell you, I like the doodles under the question. Do you ever do any actually work in our class?

~Your Secret Admirer, Keep It Hushed"

To think who ever this was swapped our math books because they wanted mine so they could smell it was really strange in itself but to top all of that off here I was still getting these notes shoved into my locker and I was almost completely hopeless with finding this person that was stalking me. In a way, I didn't want to know. I liked receiving the notes and I didn't want them to stop.

Here I was, staring aimlessly at the note as I stood in front of my open locker with my friends Calum and Michael standing right behind me, waiting for me, standing around, wanting to know why I was just placed here with out moving.

"Aye oh Luke! We have to go! Lunch doesn't last forever!" Michael yelled and complained from behind me, I narrows my eyes but didn't move from my position. That is until Calum came up beside me and smacked my locker door shut and it slammed, jumping back open and skidding my hand.

"We don't have time to gaze upon your stupid little notes" Calum snickered, I turned to him and stuff the note in my back pocket.

"There not stupid, your stupid" I said going into my locker to collect my things when Michael's hand brushed against my backside and he grabbed the paper out of my pocket.

"Your stupid for not wanting to find out who this person is. This is easy, look at the new number of the text book you got and try to peek at the list the teacher made" Michael said tossing the paper at my face.

"It's only obvious. And if you can't get the paper, give the teacher your book and say they got mixed. You will find out who has your book, probably one of those obsessive fangirls, there literally everywhere" I picked the paper off the floor and finished up at my locker quickly.

"I don't have fangirls, and I shouldn't have a secret admirer - something's up - and I guess I'll find out who it is next period" I said, Michael patted my back so hard I almost coughed up my breakfast.

"That's it boy!" He said and I laughed a bit, shaking my head and holding the note in my hand.

Lunch went by to fast to process and soon, I was sitting in my math class. First things first, sneak up to the teachers desk and look around for the text book list. I stood up, my chair making the only noise in the class and then I walked over to the teachers desk, looking out at the class as I did so. Who could have given me the notes? I started listing off the girls in my head.