Part 3 "Sandsnake High"

Waking up at the Hayes household was not the easiest. Lucy annoyed me when I was doing my make up in the bathroom and asked." Do you like this lip gloss or this cherry berry lip gloss?" Ugh! I can't stand her! Anyways, I walked up to the front of the school, Sandsnake High. It was an interesting name that really sparked my imagination why? I walked in and the first thing I saw was a bunch of kids all huddled around lockers and groups of friends. I've never been to public school before and it looked fun! Although I wasn't that sure with what that girl was doing to that girl?" Hey guys look how much work she is to keep her ugly little soul in this school anyways!" Everyone cracked up instantly like she was in control. I didn't know what to do! Should I go up to her and ask why she did that or say stop it? I have no freaking clue! So I just walked by but..." Hey are you new?" She looked at me with a fake smile splattered on her face." Uhh?" I didn't know what to do again! This is to confusing and so cliche! Maybe that's Cassandra? No it couldn't be. She has long blond hair with light brown streaks and tanned skins and blue eyes. Typical bully!" Common want me to give you a tour!" Everyone was whispering and say stuff like." She should totally do this" or." OMG I would do anything to get a tour by that heavenly cutie!" This was pathetic. Plain pathetic."uhh...err..shrzz" I was trying to say no! It didn't work." I love you rebel sweater and your galaxy pants they are so cute!" NO! This can't be happening!" No! I don't want a tour by you." She starred at me with a blank face." Very we'll then." Then she sashayed off to her locker. Now what was my locker number. 457. I scampered over to my locker because 1 period was about to start. I grabbed my books and ran off to class right as the bell ran.
___________________________
Part 4 coming soon!