How to Become Our Affiliates

Our dear Communities on Wattpad. The Coronation Community on behalf of all other members and facilities, are honoured to have you on our community.
We are grateful, if you have decided to be affiliate with us. But affiliation with us needs some Terms and conditions on which we let you have the affiliation with us. We hope you may follow those if you want to get affiliated with us.

 We hope you may follow those if you want to get affiliated with us

1. For getting an affiliation with us, You need to follow these accounts:

The Founder's Account:

1. imagineTishaD
2. TamalDas3
3. bibliophiliabelle

TheCoronation2020 And Coronation-Community (We will follow back after we accept!)

2. Please utilize the link below (Given at our profile Description as well) to apply for affiliation!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGF0EDso2e1nELgLSfih9pf2UDIAFgdQtcfIDYNCTJpXvXOA/viewform?usp=sf_link

3. You have to give us at least 48 hours to inspect your Community. We will go through your books, members and structure.

4. You need to mention our community's name on your Community/society/committee 's description of we permit you.

5. All the procedures will be through PM.

6. This affiliation will be reciprocal. This means Affiliation will be for both the Communities, ours and Yours.

7. You are not allowed to accuse us in future on any false statements that we mentioned you against your agreement.

8. Being affiliated with us will give you Permission to share your ideas with us and listen our ideas too. Your Community will be known to the Wattpaders who visits this book.

9. We have our Coronation Affiliates Server, if you are affiliated to us, we will send you our link for your FOUNDERS to join.

10. We are not affiliated with Wattpad in any way. We are independent.

Thank you
The Coronation Community