FAQs

Q| Do you have any specific time duration that we should have this affiliation done by, like, is there any time period you want to have a affiliation till?
—No. As long as we are here on Wattpad, we will never claim to remove you from Affiliates or never will ask you to resign our Affiliation. We are active community. So no question to force anyone to resign.
But yes. If you want to leave, you can, We won't ask you to stay. We will have a sad farewell for you.

Q| Is there any specific thing you expect from our Community in return of us afflicting with you?
—  No! It's in our book that we don't want any personal information, neither your members, nor any books of yours, Nothing at all.
All we want is Your support, cooperation and a love that binds Everyone of us without any hate.

Only one condition, never discriminate anyone in our community or anywhere. We hate this.

Q| What future benefits will we get if we decide to Affiliate with your Community ?
— Future benefits!
• We will help you to have any discussion with us, except your and ours personal information.
• We will advertise your works on Your Request, also expects the same from you.
• We will help you to get any other help you ask, that's possible for us.

Q| What do you expect from us if we Affiliate with you?
— Affiliates are expected to only help other affiliated Communities by advertising their profile/books/contest.

Q|What are your obligations? And what are our obligations here ?
— Both of our obligations are written in the book as "Restrictions"

• Do not discuss or disclose your personal information to us. We won't do this.

• Do not discriminate anyone on any grounds.