chapter 9

Boxy(POV)
After a few minutes inside the bus.. Foxy layer her head on my shoulder and started to sleep.. Well it was a long and tiring day indeed... Foxy and I had so much fun tho..I wish we can go out together again..

After some time we reached home and..
"There they are" justin said as he pointed at us "haha welcome back guys" adam said as he was cooking something.. "Hey" me and foxy said in sync "so... How was the date?" Justin asked as he smirked and adam was holing his laughter "we just hung out together!!" Foxy said as she threw her bag of outfits that she bought on justin "anddd keep those in the closet for me!!" She said to justin as she went near adam to see what he was cooking "what an ungrateful brat" justin said as he looked what she bought "so had fun boxy?" Adam asked "yup!! We went to a shopping complex!! And foxy got herself many outfits!! And there was this lady who wanted to be my friends!!" I said and foxy said "she was asking boxy for his number" "bruh... Boxy is a legend" justin said as he made a shocked expression "haha never knew girls were into boxy.. They might have liked his cuteness" adam said as he laughed and I was confused.. 'Liked'? What does that mean.. "By the way.. Foxy's heart beats fast at some situations.." I said as I remembered "oh yeah.. Maybe it is a side effect of the portion or something" foxy said and ad and justin had the biggest smirks on their faces "maybe.." They both said in sync as they tried not to laugh "by the way.. Did you guys take my wallet?" Adam asked as he stick his hand out to take it back "yeah..sorry!" I said as i handed it back "well at least you left a note tho" adam said as he continued to cook "anyways...I have a confession to make" justin said as he took out his phone "I'm going on a date with a girl" he said as he showed the text "omg!! That's awesome!" Foxy said as she hugged justin "well do your best man!" Adam said as he turned away... Seems like adam doesn't like it.. "Well what does a date mean?" I asked "you'll get to know it soon!!.. How about we come with you justie??" Foxy said as she patted justin and justin choked on his drink "what the heck!?" He said and all of us laughed "'yeah!! i agree with foxy, i wanna witness a date!!" i said as i jumped around and got all excited "haha that isnt good ya'know" adam said as he started plating the dish "cmon justinnnnnn!! pleaseeee~" foxy said as she gave him the 'puppy dog eye' which no one can resist "ugh....fine... but just dont come in and just stay out of sight" he said as he continued to drink his drink "ohhh yesss!!! we godda tell this to others!!" i said as i ran in the studio and foxy came along "WE ARE GOING TO WITNESS A DATE!!" I yelled as I kicked down the door "YEAHHH~" foxy yelled as well "my god you guys scared me" tata said as he turned to look at us "bruhh that's awesome!!!" Cooky said as he joined the hype "so we are gonna spy on someone?" Chimmy said with a 'wtf' kinda face "is it Adam or justin?" Dumbo asked as he woke up from his bed "justie of course!!" Foxy said as she jumped around "we all are gonna help him out eh?" Tata asked "yup!! Mission get justie a gf!!" Cooky yelled and everyone said "yeah!!" In sync after that we started to prepare equipments for that because cooky said this is an important mission.. I noticed that adam wasn't really good today... I guess I should ask him what's wrong after this..