chapter 2

Next day~

Athena's P.O.V

It's  already 7am when I reach the school and Lena is already at the airport she only came here to visit me actualy she is in our country for one week for some project but she visited me before going back to France on the next day,  I'm kind of sad but I understand soo yeah here I am at Hell I mean at school and as I entered the school there they are my ex bestfriend and my Ex boyfriend GREAT JUST WHAT I NEEDED and seriously did she just kiss him IN FRONT OF ME!! Geez they look disgusting!!

I just ignore her and walk to class and yes , For the past School days they did that to me and as for my parents and sister still as always I will get hurt and cut my hand till I feel better my  but as I said even if they Hurt me I will still love them Cause if they can't give me love well then I'll give them that I know one day I can make them love me and proud of me...

And after soo many days and weeks of going to school Graduation Finaly arrive, I'm wearing a T-shirt and some leggings and yes I got A+ for every subject and become an Honnor student but as always my parents will just ignore me but I decieded to stay here in america and I was planning to tell this to Lena when I got home

But that change when I arrive             
Jenna:well...well...well so the honor student is here how is your day😏
Athena:Go-good and u?😐
Jenna:hahha good do you wanna drink ?
Athena: ummm.... No thanks
Jenna: *STANDS UP* STOP ACTING LIKE A GOOD GIRL YOU UGLY DUCKLING YOU KNOW WHAT YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY BOY FRIEND YOU FAT PIG!!*SLAP*
Athena: ARE U INSANE!!? Do you hate me that much  for you to blame me?!!! I don't even come near Your boyfriend so why would you blame me if he don't like u anym-*Slaps*
Jenna:First of all  HOW DARE U SLAP ME SECOND OF ALL BECAUSE I HATE U and who do you think you are to shout at me?!!

And the figth got even worst when my parents arrive she pretend that I hurt her and started to cry and af course they belive her

Mom:WHAT HAPPEND!?are you ok darling?
Athena:ye-
Mom:Not you! Jenna baby are you ok did she hurt you?
Jenna:Mom A-athena she push me and tried to hurt me
Athena: Mom thats not true shes th-
Mom:*slap* HOW DARE U HURT MY DAUGHTER!!?
Athena:But mom!-*Slap!*
Mom:That is for hurting Jenna! *Slap!*
Thats for Being a Burden!!*Slap!*
Thats fo-*SLAP!*(I slap her hard)

Athena: *CRYING* MOM THAT IS FOR YOU HURTING AND BALMING ME EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!*SLAP*THAT IS FOR BEING A  IRRESPONSIBLE MOTHER AND(*I raise my hand ready to slap her again but I stop*)...YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL JUST GIVE YOU THE OTHERS WHEN I GET BACK BECAUSE I SWEAR I WILL GET REVENGE !!!! I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL ALL THE THINGS U DID TO ME , YOU , AND ALL OF YOU I GAVE U LOVE AND CARE MOM WHILE U GAVE ME PAIN AND TEARS IF YOUR THINKING THAT I STILL LOVE YOU WELL FORGET IT BESIDES YOU NEVER TREATED AS YOUR DAUGHTER RIGTH!!!? AND WHO CARES NO BODY LOVES ME CAUSE I'M AN "UN LOVED" CHILD TO YOU!! I GAVE U FREE LOVE BUT YOU PUSH IT AWAY AND GAVE PAIN!! AND WHAT HURTS THE MOST IS THAT I LOVED U BUT YOU NEVER LOVED ME but even though u hate me I accept you mom , but did u accept me?! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT I CAN SHARE MY SECRETS AND TRUST BUT,  NO...you blame me for things I didn't do I LOVED U MOM BUT NOW ITS REPLACED BY HATE!...

I walk away and go to my room I decied to text Lena that I will come to France with her And I SWEAR THAT WHEN I GET BACK I WILL GET MY REVENGE FOR THE THINGS THEY DID TO ME....ALL OF THEM.

Writer: Hope you like it please comment and share this story😊💖