Chapter 8

Athena's P.O.V

I came home from school and saw my angry parents infront of the door and when my mom saw me she walk angrily towards me and pull my hair harshly then she said

"YOU BITCH!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! HUH?!!!"

M-mom I-I was just at s-chool....

I said and nearly choke because I couldn't help my self cry

Then she slap me so hard that I fell to the ground then my father came to me and grip my face then he said

"NOW TELL ME WHERE ARE MY CAR KEYS?"

"I-I dont know D-dad...."

Then he slap me in the face too and shout at me

"YOU LIAR!!! WHERE IS IT?! HUH WE FEED YOU, DRESS YOU, AND GIVE YOU MONEY!!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT US?!"

Then he was about to hit me really hard so I scream

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Then I wake up Tears flowing from my eyes, I realize its all just a dream...But I was so scared and sit up I currled and hug my knees tightly I can barely breath...I tried calm my self but I feel so tired,scared, and so helpless, I always had these nightmares every night but I didn't tell anyone about it not even Lena, They have their own problems and I don't want to add mine anymore they already help me more than anyone else, After a while my body finaly calm down and I wipe tears and I stood up and walk towards the bathroom I turn on the light and look at the mirror in front of me, then I turn on the water to wash my face after that I look at my reflection and sigh...I'm so tired...I couldn't sleep every night because of these nightmares...I can't wait for that day when I can finaly be at peace and not feel so much pain in me, but when it will be?

I look at my phone and look at the time it's still 5 am but I couldn't sleep anymore so I walk to the balcony and look at the view of the city, Its so beautiful and peaceful, I close my eyes as the cold air hits my face, its felt so relaxing...I open my eyes again and after a while I suddenly feel hungry so I walk to the large pantry in my room and take some large chips and get some water and I decided to watch some movies in Netflix.

After an hour I turn off my loptop and look at the time its already 7 am so I decided to take a shower since me and Lena are going to the mall to buy some school suplies and stuff since tommorow will be our first day of school.

After taking a shower I look for an outfit and take out a white crop top with black edges and a black high waisted shorts and I put a black Gucci belt on after that I put my white sneakers on, then I put my Black Designer belt bag.

After a while I hear my door bell so I walk towards the door and open it I smile at Lena when she said

"YOW GIRL!! are yah ready? Lets go!~"

I let out a little gigle then said

"Yup LETS GO~"

We got out of the hotel then we went straight to get our car, after a while I decided to turn on some music and I choose the song "Who says" (By Selena Gomez) this is one of my Favorite music so I start to sing along

"You made me insecure, told me I wasn't good enough but who are you to judge when you're a diamond in the rough,"

"I'm sure you've got some things you'd like to change about your self but it when it comes to me~~ I wouldn't wanna be anybody else~"

I almost forgot Lena is with me when she when she sings too Lena is not realy a good singer so I just gigle when she starts to sing the chorus and so I turn my attention to the road and sing along with her