Chapter 8 ~ Madison's dream

My feet paddled left to right as I continued running along the sidewalk, panting.

"Madison, you know you can't run forever!" A masculine voice spoke in between heavy breaths behind me, causing me to stop  running and going into hysterics.

"You're right, I've always been horrible at running and that twinkie I just ate doesn't help either." I squirmed around uncomfortably, already feeling a unpleasant bathroom call ringing.

Niall laughed and smiled down at me with that cute toothy grin of his, "I like the fact that you're a food lover and is not afraid to admit that. You gotta be careful though or else you'll get the atomic squirts."

Right when the words left his mouth a weird un-human sound escaped from my stomach, causing me to put my hands on my knees, "Oh I know, trust me."
We both made eye contact and started cracking up, however the pressure on my stomach from laughing too hard is making the pain even worse.

Please god, please don't let this be gas pain.

Please don't let our relationship end like this.

By a...fart.

I grunted to myself with that thought and started crying internally.

"A fart changes everything. " my soul spoke, making me bite my lip down to prevent myself from laughing.

When I looked up at Niall, the wind pushed his hair up into a tiny quiff, making my legs go weak and my mind go crazy. Hot damn.

Are you a tamale?

Cause *Patrick voice* you're hot.

"Madison? Hello? Are you okay?"

"Gas."

"What?"

"NOTHING!"

I felt my face flush into a bright pink and started cracking up. Niall looked at me with curiosity and perplexion, "Were you checking me out?"

My heart instantly stopped and I quickly adverted my eyes to some pretty flowers on the ground next to me and kicked my foot a little, "Maybe."

Niall smiled and shook his head then traveled his eyes to where I was looking and bent down picking out some of the flowers, "These flowers are pretty." he stopped what he was saying and slowly stood up and moved a piece of hair away from my face, placing one of the flowers behind my ear. "Not as beautiful as you though."

He stared at my face wanting to see my reaction and look satisfied with himself when a fresh blush spread across my cheeks. 

"Maybe he's the reason you're having gas." my soul spoke again, making me react quickly and shutting myself up. Thank god I don't speak my thoughts.

Remembering what Niall just said, I smiled shyly up at him and thanked him.

He shook his head and smiled, engulfing me in a giant hug, "I'm serious."

I smiled feeling loved and cuddled my head deep into his chest.

"You're beautiful."