A word of knowledge

~~appreciate everyone reading this book now and I want to assure you that you decided to read this book then this book will give you a clear understanding of things you truly don’t understand I pray you get inspired through this book.
~~I want to say that this book can be read or viewed by all religion I am not criticizing anyone Muslim, Christian, Hindu, and every other religion is welcomed on this platform. It is a book that welcomes all religion and respects your beliefs.
~~We can all drop our opinions on what you think, I won’t accept any rude remarks or comments about this book, all your thoughts are accepted and will be considered, nobody should go about
posting rude remarks on what I write on this book or criticizing my beliefs, or anyone’s own beliefs. ~~You can drop your thoughts or even if you feel that you want to us to view other websites or links on other teachings you can. You are free to do that you can make me aware by commenting or Dm me. ~~feel free to drop links and videos you would like me too add or even anything you want to post relating to the book then you can.
~~This is a free book that teaches about the love of god and how to know him more it helps you know how to face challenges of life and keys to moving forward in life. ~~There will be different topics and explanations on those topics.
This book helps Christians and non-Christian to know their rights in this world.
~~There would be different links and quotes on different topics.
~~Always remember to leave a comment if you seem not to understand so I can enlighten you more.
~~You can also chat direct and private with me using what's app
              Use this number-------(08114332480)

      Thank you!