know More About God

Know more about Christ
It is said that Christ is the son of god he was a Jew from the lineage of David and his coming was prophesied by the prophet Isaiah in (Isaiah&54) and his forerunner was john the Baptist who set the way for Christ coming. But that’s not all about him Christ is our lord and personal savior he died and resurrected from dead ‘you can know more about him by reading the gospels’. All am saying is that Christ died for our sins and washed it away and now he has redeemed us onto eternal life and through faith in Christ we are the righteousness of god through Christ therefore we are dead to sin and lived to life and that’s why we are not part of this world anymore(Romans:10-11)will describe it more, most Christians do not know spiritually we are seated with Christ far above principalities and powers and we are only ambassadors of Christ on earth the reason we do not understand this is because we are controlled by the things of the flesh and are deceived by them. But once you die to sin and do not taste after the things of the flesh you become one with Christ (read the book of ‘’Galatians’’ for more insights).
To understand more about Christ please refer to this books & chapters of the bible and links.
Chapters of the bible
∆Galatians
∆Romans
∆Philippians
∆123john
∆Ephesians
∆Colossians
∆12corithians
Books by men of God
∆Knowing Christ by –mark jones
∆Knowing God-J. I Packer
∆Knowing Christ-George W. Pace
∆Who is Jesus-J. V FESKO
∆A man who walked with GOD -∆smith Wigglesworth
∆Understanding God’s plan for Me-David oyedepo
∆Walking with God-by David oyedepo
∆Accessing God’s plan for Me-David oyedepo
∆Manifesting the power of God-smith Wigglesworth
∆Power of the word of God-smith Wigglesworth
   Links