What Happens On Earth X...

Oliver kissed Barry again and their mouths were even hungrier this time. Barry wrapped his arms around Oliver's neck and pulled him closer against him. He was hoping Oliver didn't know how long Barry had been wanting to do this, but the hard buckle in his pants probably gave him away now. Oliver drove his fingers into Barry's hair and deepened the kiss even further. When their lips parted they both gasped silently. Then Oliver got up from the couch and pulled Barry up with him.
"We can't wake Kara... or the stupid prisoner." Barry whispered. Oliver nodded. "Exactly." he said and grabbed Barry's hand and led him through the apartment. The living room and the closed kitchen were the biggest rooms. But next to one bedroom that were also closed (it was probably Leo's) it hanged a small sign on another door. It read Guest Room. Oliver opened the door and pulled Barry inside and closed the door.
"What if the prisoner sneaks out?" Barry whispered but he got distracted by Oliver who pinned him against the door and gave him a seductive smile and then he brushed his lips against Barry's neck.
"He won't get out because he's stuck... and so are you..." Oliver whispered with a dirty wink in his eyes and brushed his lips against Barry's again. Barry was almost about to tell Oliver he could just phase out of his grip if he wanted to but he definitely didn't want to. Instead he just smiled through the passionate kiss and deepened it even further. He slipped his fingers into Oliver's hair when he pinned him closer against the door. They both sighed when their lips parted again.
"Wait are we really gonna do this?" Barry asked with a short chuckle when Oliver had peeled Barry's shirt of him and then he threw his own on the floor too. "Yes, if we're going to pass as a couple we can't be as awkward as we were in that bar." Oliver sighed and brushed his lips against Barry's again and it caused his heart to skip another beat. This definitely didn't feel like just some part of an act. Oliver's hands wandered eagerly down Barry's chest and sides and it caused him to vibrate slightly.
Somehow in their the midst of their passionate make out session they stumbled onto a light switch because the room suddenly lit up and they both blushed when they caught themselves checking each other out. Barry couldn't help but biting his lip while he took in the sight of Oliver standing shirtless in front of him.
"I really have a hot fake boyfriend." Barry whispered and brushed his lips against Oliver's again. "And so do I..." Oliver sighed once their lips parted again and they both smiled before they pressed their hungry mouths against each other's again.
Oliver turned out the lights again and steered Barry towards the bed. His hungry mouth crashed down on Barry's again once they had laid down on the bed. Barry slipped his hands down Oliver's back and buried his nails into his skin. Maybe as some sort of revenge for the time when he shot him. Oliver's lips wandered down Barry's neck while his hands were sliding lower and lower down on his body. Barry gasped when Oliver was about to pull down his pants.
"Wait, Ollie... I don't think we should take this thing too far... remember our deal. We can't fall for each other." Barry sighed and Oliver brushed his lips against his again. "Who said anything about falling in love?" Oliver asked with a seductive wink in his eyes. "But nothing's stopping us from being friends with benefits while we're here?" he said and pressed his lips against Barry's again. He pulled away and looked into his eyes. Barry could feel his heart skip.
"As long as we're here and pretending to be a couple, we remain a couple at all times. It would look way more authentic if we did." Oliver whispered and squeezed Barry's hands. "And when we leave this earth whatever happens here stays here." he continued before he brushed his lips against Barry's again. Barry could feel a warmth spreading through his body. He wasn't sure he could just go all in and just leave it when they return to their own earth. Not when he had spent the past five years wondering what it would be like to be loved by Oliver Queen.
  "Okay, but if things get awkward back home I'll blame you." Barry said with a silent laugh before he placed both hands on Oliver's face and kissed him passionately again. Oliver pinned Barry down on the bed and his lips wandered from Barry's to his jaw then to his neck. Barry slipped his hands down Oliver's muscular chest and was a bit careful anytime his fingers brushed over old scars. Oliver didn't seem to react because he was too busy peppering kisses all over Barry's chest. Then he pulled down Barry's pants and he couldn't hide a gasp.
  "You should probably be more quiet if you don't wanna wake Kara." Oliver whispered with a seductive voice. "Unless you want her to join us..." he continued with a dirty smile and Barry cracked a silent laugh.
  "No, I want you all to myself." Barry said and kissed Oliver passionately again. Their lips parted and Barry sighed. "I've been waiting for this for five years, Ollie..." he whispered with his voice weak with want. Then he flicked the button in Oliver's pants open and unzipped them as well and in one fast move he had pulled them down along with his boxers. Oliver gasped silently and brushed his lips against Barry's again.
  "Shit... you're really not joking or pretending are you?" Oliver asked and Barry wasn't sure if that scared him off. Barry was shaking his head but then he realized Oliver probably didn't see that in the dark. "Does that change things?" he asked breathlessly. Oliver pressed his hungry mouth against his again. "No... I want you too." he whispered and brushed his lips against Barry's neck and then creeped up behind him and thrusted himself into him and they both gasped silently. "Damn Ollie." Barry whimpered when Oliver started to rub him as well while he thrusted in and out of him. They were both trying to moan as silently as they could until Oliver dropped down next to Barry and they both panted breathlessly.

After they slept together they were breathing heavily next to each other. "Damn. That's how you got all those girls not by boring brooding dates." Barry sighed and then chuckled. Oliver chuckled too. "So I take it it was worth the wait...?" he wondered and Barry laughed silently again and leaned in again and brushed his lips against Oliver's. "Yeah, it definitely was." Barry sighed and then Oliver kissed him again. The kiss was tense but only lasted for a couple of seconds and then Barry cuddled up in Oliver's arms. Oliver pressed his lips against Barry's forehead. "Are you tired?" he whispered with a really soft and tender voice. Barry chuckled silently. "I've never felt more awake... but I'd love to wake up with my boyfriend in the morning." he said and Oliver gently caressed his fingers down Barry's back and traced his fingers down his spine and it sent another jolt of electricity through him. "I'd love that too... my boyfriend." Oliver whispered and then Barry rolled of his shoulder and they fell asleep.

The next morning they woke by Kara's panicked voice coming from the living room. "Oh my god... guys... where are you?" she asked and Barry woke up first and realized he had fallen asleep holding hands with Oliver. Oliver woke up too and blinked a few times adjusting to the daylight. They both suddenly remembered what happened during the night and blushed. They threw a quick glance at each other and then Barry quickly got out of bed and got dressed while Oliver was barely even awake yet.
"He's gone!" Kara said when Barry entered the hallway between the bedrooms and the living room. "What?" Barry said with surprise and horror because the prisoner could be anywhere by now. Then Oliver stepped out from the guest room without a shirt on and Kara's jaw dropped.
"Oh my god! Please don't tell me that this is what it looks like..." she said when she finally found the words to speak again. Barry blushed and didn't know what to say. He felt more embarrassed than he ever had in his life. "...the prisoner got away while you two slept together... are you kidding me?!" Kara raised her voice. They had never even seen her that angry before.
"I told you this could happen." Barry said with a snarky tone while he approached Oliver and glared at him but he still couldn't stop checking him out when he was standing there without a shirt on.
  "So this is my fault now?" Oliver had the same angry tone in his voice. "If you hadn't kissed me in that bar last night, none of this would've happened!" he yelled and suddenly Kara swooped in between them to separate them.
"I don't care who's fault it is! We need to contact Leo and tell him what happened and then find John's evil twin ASAP!" Kara said frustratedly. Barry sighed and nodded. "I'll run and search for him." he said.
"No, you're not." Oliver said while he was putting on his Green Arrow suit. They both glared at him. "What?! You already revealed your powers yesterday and John even knows your name so Kara & I are gonna go find him." Oliver said and poked irritatedly at Barry. "And you'll contact Leo and the team back home. Thanks to your stupidity we're probably gonna need their help." he continued and Barry sighed.
"What if the two of you get caught? You're looking like Earth X most hated faces." Barry said. He was more worried for them walking around out there than his own safety. "I'm gonna search for John, it's my fault he got away." he continued before he quickly grabbed his suit and got dressed.
"No. It's both our fault." Oliver said and took a few steps towards Barry. Then he squeezed his hand and they just looked into each other's eyes for a few intense seconds and they both leaned in slowly. "Okay. You two can kiss and make up later, we need to find John." Kara said and Barry blushed and took a step away from Oliver.
"You two do that, I'll inform the others." Oliver said and Barry and Kara hurried away.