Im on vaction so the ninjas are too

If the ninjas went to st. Augustustine.

Jay and Nya would go get ice cream together and be an adorable couple.

Everyone would take the trolly.

At the fountain of youth, everyone would drink it, it tastes like hose water tho so everyone would be disgusted. Except for Lloyd, he's used to drinking hose water.

At the planetarium, Lloyd would fall asleep, Zane and Pixal would be talking into there connected coms. And everyone would be enjoying the stars.

At the fort, Jay would be scaring the crap out of everyone with the dummies, but him and Nya would be taking cute pictures too.

Kai and Skylor would sneak out of their hotel room to look for dolphins at the beach.

At bucket burgers, they would get ice cream.
Lloyd would get chocolate.
Zane would get mint.
Nya and Jay would share a vanilla
Cole would get rocky road
Seliel would too
Kai would get Superman
And Skylor would get pecan.

At George street, they would check out all the shops.

Cole would sneak and buy a pride flag for his room at the monastery.

Nya would get lots of pins.

Seliel and Cole would check out the bakery.

Lloyd would try the hand squeezed Lemonade.

Zane and pixal would go and eat at Columbia's.

Cole and jay would be getting more ice cream while Seliel and Nya would have disapproving looks.

Skylor would be looking at all the jewelry, while Kai would be chasing the pigeons.

At the museum, Jay would be afraid of the dolls.

Kai would try to scare Nya.

Zane and pixal would be listing of facts from the internet about the gallery's.

Cole would be playing with the train set-up.

Lloyd would try the 'throne of love', he would get Sexy every time.

Bai