New school and owls?

Hey!! Soo just for the heck of it our mc going own a owl X3

An albino owl and its name is Nevada (means snowy in Spanish)

Anyway into the chapter!!

Elizabeth pov

I had hard time finding my new school since this is quite new to me and I'm still learning to understand and talk.

The school have given me a exam test but in English which luckily I understand since I lived my life in U.S and I'm placed in classroom 2-6, like wow no puedo creer que el sistema escolar japonés sea diferente

Once finding the school thanks to seeing others girls with same uniforms were heading to the school.

I was looking around as trying hard to ignore being stare at....wait are they whispering about me? Are they lookiny at me with disgust cause im chubby?? Oh no I don't want to deal with that...i wish I could have brought nevada with me, she helps me calm down.

While trying to ignore and walking fast I end up bumping something hard and fell down on ground.

" solo mi suerte, primer día de escuela de personas mirándome raro y ahora se burlarán de mí " I said in spanish as I grab my backpack that I kinda dropped but then I noticed hand reaching out to me as I look up to see two tall people.

The person who holding their hand out has messy black hair and gunmetal blue eyes with thin pupils and slightly thick eyebrows as also seem to wear the male uniform properly while the guy next to him has round, golden-colored eyes and spiky white-grey hair with black streaks, odd reason how his hairstyle makes me think of a owl but also his uniforms little messy but seem buff but one thing I noticed is that these two are really tall!?

Anyway I accept the person hand as he helps me up.

"You're alright?" The person who helped asking me as looking down at me.

"Y-yeah, I-Im okay." I stuttered softly, a bit since scared if I sound weird.

"Hey!! Are you new here?!" The other tall person said loudly which cause ke to flinched at his loud voice.

"Bokuto-san you're scaring her." The black hair boy telling the loud one.

"Oh my bad!" The loud one said.

"Its f-fine dont w-worry a-about, and y-yes I'm n-new." I said still stuttering and saying softly as trying.

"AI'm keiji akaashi" said Akaashi now since I learned his name.

"And im kotaro Bokuto!" Said Bokuto also knowing the loud one name.

"Im E-Elizabeth Laura Martinez but umm s-since my n-name is little l-long you c-can call me l-lizy" I told them since I'm quite used to call me by my nickname.

"What were you were saying earlier when you fell down Lizy-chan??" Bokuto ask looking curious.

"O-oh its was spanish." I told him as looking nervously.