encountering bully at store

Sooo lets say this chapter its been likes a month since Elizabeth started school

Into the chapter!

Author pov

Elizabeth is getting quite used to her new life in japan as also been waking up early in morning to make herself and Bokuto, who wants to try the food she always eats, which she don't mind.

Though her school life its quite difficult for her since many students view her way different and she has gained few girls who bullies her. Elizabeth hides it from her new friends, the volleyball boys and the managers.

But since there no school and she made sure there no school by asking Akaashi since she still trying hard to figure out when there school or not.

Today she had to go to the grocery store to buy ingredients, she was quite nervous to go alone but her mom says that she needs to learn to do things for one day she ever gets married so she got dressed (in the image up top)

Luckily she least able have nevada come with the backpack that can carry any small pet animals.

Now has her backpack with nevada, money for the food and the trolly shopping cart that figure that it be good exercising to just walk to the store then back home

Now walking to find the grocery store trying hard to ignore the stares she getting or least that what she thinks since probably people are looking at nevada.

Once founding a store that allow her enter with nevada as she goes looks around for the ingredients on the list she was given by her mom, it took some time to find everything on the list and for some items that the store didn't have she had to find substitute for it.

Once she pays for the items and then leaves using the trolly shopping cart to carry the groceries as went outside the store as decides to call her mom with her phone but doesn't noticed that a familiar girl who bullies her looking at her with annoyance.

"oh madre! necesito decirte que no pude tener todo en la lista ya que la tienda no tenía ninguno y tengo que conseguir algo como sustituto que estaba en la lista...... sí, sé que debería haber llamado antes, pero no lo hice quiero gente mirándome.....perdón mamá....oh bien te veo en casa cuando regrese. " Elizabeth says as she hangs up and puts away her phone as doesn't see the a teen girl walking up to her till