becoming manager and Bokuto quiz?

Soo this where lizy becomes managers! And also a haikyuu-bu moment! Also little A/N at end

Author pov

After the bully encounter Akaashi and Bokuto would always stay at Elizabeth sides when they can but since they have volleyball practices its was quite difficult.

Bokuto was thinking till gets an idea as looks at Akaashi "hey Akaashi!!"

Akaashi looks at bokuto as blinks "what is it Bokuto-san?"

"Sincw we can't be there to protect poor lizy from bullies cause our practice why not have her as our manager!?" Bokuto says.

"Hm that surprisingly smart of you for once Bokuto-san....we just have to ask her if she wants to join." Akaashi says.

"Let's go find her!!" Bokuto says as runs out the gym.

"Wait Bokuto-san we still have practice!" Akaashi yells out at Bokuto.

"Where Bokuto going Akaashi?" Kaori ask as saw Bokuto ran.

"Bokuto going find Elizabeth and ask to join as managers." Akaashi says.

"That not actually bad idea." Kaori says.

"Yeah." Akaashi says as then hears Bokuto and Elizabeth.

"bájame, no apruebo que me lleves, pedazo de idiota musculoso.También harás que mis lentes caigan y se rompan"  Elizabeth says in spanish as in Bokuto arms as blushing while panicks look.

"Lizy you forgot I have no idea what your saying and if you saying you're heavy then you're not beside i like plump girls too!" Bokuto says.

Elizabeth just covered her face while blushing more to what Bokuto said even with about liking a girl like her weight and size.

"I think she wants to be put down Bokuto-san." Akaashi says as he looks at them but odd reason he felts something off when seeing Bokuto holding a blushing Elizabeth.

Bokuto puts Elizabeth down as she calms down.

"Elizabeth-san the reason you're here cause we wanted to ask if you like to be manager for the boys volleyball club along with yukie and Kaori?" Akaashi ask her looking down at her.

"Yeah that way we can hang out more and you see how awesome I am!!" Bokuto says loudly as grins.

Elizabeth blinks as says "umm but I don't know m-much about v-volleyball?"

"Don't worry about it Lizy-chan we can help you understand it." Kaori says as smiles gently at Elizabeth.

"Yeah don't worry." Yukie says.

"Hmm w-well okay I g-guess." Elizabeth says.

Bokuto then hugs her picking her up in the process "yeah!"

Elizabeth trying hard get used to this.

Timeskip.

Once Elizabeth have given her club form and receive jacket jersey and with help of Kaori and yukie understand volleyball and also Elizabeth first time seeing Bokuto dejected mode at the moment cause practice match with another school but at the moment they having time out.

"Umm w-why Bokuto l-like that?" Elizabeth asked confused.

"Ah that his dejected emo mode." Yukie says.

"Yeah he hype himself again once they cheer him on about being awesome." Kaori says.

Elizabeth blinks as seeing Bokuto dejected emo mode as thinks as goes to him.

Akaashi noticed Elizabeth walking over to him and Bokuto, as Bokuto just sulking till he felt a tap on his shoulder making him look up to see Elizabeth looking at him.

Elizabeth looking nervous as says "um Bokuto-san don't w-worry about getting b-blocked few times so please c-continue showing me how a-awesome you a-are."

Bokuto blinks as then grins now no longer in his dejected emo mode as pats her head while saying "Alright Lizy-chan!! I going show you I'm a awesome ace!!!"

Akaashi blinks as now going add Elizabeth as a weakness for Bokuto.

Timeskip once more

When the other school left and then Akaashi set up small quiz about Bokuto.

"Alright everyone to make sure to remember we doing small quiz just for emergency." Akaashi says.

Two people who has to answer are konoha and komi.

"The world's most useless variety show has begun." Konoha says.

"Here the question. Bokuto-san is very hungry before the match and he is less motivated, now what we do?" Akaashi ask as looks at those two.

"Get him his favorite food and feed him." Komi says.

"Bokuto-san end up eating to much after he was fed his favorite food and got a tummy ache during the match. Game over we lose." Akaashi says.

"Strick!!" Komi says.

"Got it, give him sensible amout of healthy food." Konoha says thinking he got it right.

"He says 'I wanted to eat something tastier before the match' and goes into emo mode. Game over we lose." Akaashi says.

"This is a shit quiz!!" Konoha says.

Both Konoha and komi are annoyed thinking there no right answer as Konoha says "does this have a right answer?!"

"Of course the right answer is." Akaashi was cut off by Bokuto.

"Hey Akaashi!!! I'm hungry!!" Bokuto says loudly as walks over.

Elizabeth walks over as holding a lunch box as inside is Italian caprese salad kabobs.

"H-hey Bokuto-san I know you prefer something t-tastier but I m-made this f-for you!" Elizabeth says as looking nervously

Bokuto looks at the food as look amazed as grabs one and eats it "wow this is delicious!! Thanks Lizy-chan!!"

Konoha and komi blink looking at what Elizabeth made as then Akaashi says "either say a salad is a awesome and super limited edition or just make sure he see Elizabeth with food. Oh by the way the food Elizabeth made is actually healthy too."

Now they watching yukie and Bokuto eating the caprese salad kabobs.

(Soo I decided to change Elizabeth appearance since I dont see much of chubby oc/reader so yeah)