Chapter 3 The Best Situation

Rose was walking past her bosses office when she heard someone calling for her. "Oh Rose," Minho, her boss said. "Please come in my office." He invited her in. "The biggest company in South Korea would like you to make so design labels for their products!" He said really energeticly. "You'll be going to their headquarters Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday." Minho said. "W-WOW really? I hope i can make their product even better!" Rose said then bowed and went back to her cubical. Lisa leaned over Rose's seat. " What did Minho-Nim want?" Lisa whispered. "AH!" Rose yelled, scared because she was concentrated on her work. "Oh-Ohh, ahh Lisa." Rose said quietly. "H-How did you know?" She asked confused. Was she spying on me? Rose thought. "Anyways what did he want with you?" She said aggressively. She hated when she didn't know what Rose was doing, or even not doing. "W-what how did you know?" Rose asked. She was so confused how she knew. she swore that she didn't see her when she went to Minho's office. "W-where you spying on me?" Rose asked scared for her privacy. "N-NO. I was in Taehyung's cubicle helping him with his project." Lisa said. Taehyung's cubicle is close to Minho's office since they're close friends. "O-Oh" Rose sighed. She was relived that she wasn't being spied on. "Well he said i'm making labels for Korea's biggest company!" she said super happy, smiling with her teeth showing. "Nice." Lisa said. She was a little jealous that Rose was going to be getting paid more.

7:30

Rose left the office with Taehyung. She had been designing labels the entire day trying to figure out what looked the best for the product. "Hey Lisa, you wanna come eat with us?" she asked trying to sound casual. She knew Lisa was pissed because of something but didn't know why. "No. I'm not hungry." Lisa said, irritated and annoyed. "I need to work." She added. "Well we're going to eat, so you can join us whenever you want." Rose said. Fine you don't have to come Lisa. Rose thought. Rose was now 𝕤lightly annoyed. Is she mad at me? Rose thought again and again. " Taehyung, let's go before it get's dark.

While they were walking Rose looked back at Lisa with an annoyed look. what's wrong with her?! Rose thought. "So where do ya wanna go?" Rose asked. "How 'bout we just go to the park. I need to get some exercise anyway." Taehyung said blushing and scratching the back of his head. "Sure, let's go." Rose replied. They walked to the parking lot. "which car are we taking?" Tae asked. "Um should we take mine?" Rose asked. Taehyung had a van for when he went on road trips so, it would make sense for them to take Rose's. They got into the car but something felt wrong to Rose. "W-wait did I forget my phone in the office?" Rose said sighing."I'll be back." Rose said embarrassed and guilty for holding them back. Lisa was still in her cubicle working on something. "What are you doing back? i thought you where going to the park with Tae." Lisa said annoyed. She was being salty that she was back. "What, i can't be here? It's not only your office." Rose said also annoyed. "i just came to grab my phone." Rose said. While Rose was leaving, Lisa stood up. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Lisa yelled throwing her papers down on her desk aggressively. "WHAT MY PROBLEM?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" Rose yelled back. She was caught up in the moment and forgot about the other people in the office. Both of them didn't care they were so mad at each other. "WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME!?" Rose yelled. "BECAUSE YOUR GETTING PAID MORE AND GETTING TO MAKE LABEL'S FOR THE BIGGEST COMPANY IN SOUTH KOREA!!!!" Lisa yelled back. She was so annoyed. Rose knew that she had been having trouble with paying off her bills. She was really struggling. "I'M REALLY STRUGGLING AND HERE YOU ARE PAYING OF YOUR BILLS LIKE IT'S NOTHING. Lisa yelled. She started to tear up. "I-I'M SORRY." Rose said. "I'm sorry that you feel this way. I'm sorry that your jealous and i'm sorry that your struggling." Rose yelled. She left her cubicle. On her way out Lisa ran for her. "W-Wait. Before you go." Rose left the building. She was too late........

A/N Sorry this came out late. I was trying to come up wit ideas but ye. anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. also the image. If you know you know :/.-Jimyuli